Try Outs

Kirsten's POV

So today is the big day I will join the famous soccer team in England I'm so excited and you know who's training it? it's the one and only Louis Tomlinson the best soccer player. He is my idol I  want to be like him one day his like my inspiration.

"Kirsten were going to leave 10 minutes!" my friend told me.

I rushed and got some soccer clothes I wore my favorite cleats. I'm just so excited. I ran down stairs and got in the car.

My friend drove cause cause I cant drive yet.

"Hurry up! we are going to be late!" and by that being said he drove a lot faster this time not wanting me to get late on the big day.

We arrived there and I was late.

"Uhm... are you still accepting try outs?" I asked the coach and didn't notice it was him.

"ohh.... yes we are still accepting try outs cause between you and me their is no one that I liked to get in the team" He answered back.

I was still surprise I was infront of him talking so close I just felt I like I want to touch him.

Well after that he called me and said "Kirsten it's your turn now!"

I got to the field and he asked me to kick the ball to the goal.

Well of course I did what I was told so kicked it.

It went inside with a kick so powerful he actually needed to jump for it.

Louis was really amazed.

He came to me and said "Hey kid you got some skills and you know what your in! see you next week for your first training!" after that he smiled and left.

I was so happy. and I was filled with excitement. I couldn't tell what I'm feeling but I'm in.

I actually made it.