Camping With The Fam2

Start from the beginning

"Wh-what kind of prank." 

"Well, I was thinking, we lock them outside." I must have made a super confused face, because he continued. "Um. This sounded better in my head but, they're like the cutest together and need to spend more time together! So If I lock them outside and shut all the windows, turn up some music, then they'll have to spend time with each other!" Adrien is such a fangirl! (And it's adorable!) 

"Ooh, okay! How about we do that quickly, they've already found Alya's sleeping bag!" I peeked out from behind the curtain, to see Nalya laughing and talking. I heard a lock click, and saw Adrien locking the door. With a sudden burst of confidence(probably from scheming), I called to Adrien. 

"Quick, shut the shades, I'll get the music!" 

     After about half an hour of aggravated yelling, me barely getting over nervousness about being around Adrien(he's actually a big softie for those little boo dogs, and is wayyy too obsessed with anime) and the two of us dancing like lunatics together to weird pop songs from a playlist of Nino's, we decided to let our best friends(and our OTP) back into the cabin. We opened the door to find a sopping wet Nino and Alya. They were dancing in the rain, with Alya's coat over their phones and Alya's sleeping beg. 

"Umm, Marinette?" I looked over from the fridge. 

"Yes?"

"I think it rained." I bounded over to Adrien at the door, to see Nino spinning Alya around in the rain. Adrien looked at me with this cheeky smile. "Wanna join them?" I nodded, and grabbed my boots, being the only one who brought reasonable footwear. 

I turned to see Nino place Alya on the ground, her arms around his neck. Alya noticed us, and leaned to whisper in his ear, and left a peck on his cheek before turning to Adrien and I, who were fangirling our hearts out. I raced to hug Alya. 

"I'm so proud of you! Adri and I shipped you two together since forever!" She ignored my comment and raised her eyebrow at me. 

"Adri?" I shrugged and let her go. 

"Sometimes he calls me Mari." 

The next thing I knew, Alya had bolted over to where Adrien was, and began to give him the, "don't hurt my bestie or you die speech." Before I called her off, I turned to Nino. 

"Same goes for you." I glared, and ran to Adrien and my best friend. "Alys. Seriously. Adrien and I didn't get that close to each other in that cabin." I winked. "He only revealed his deepest, darkest, secrets to me, and in return... I laughed my head off." 

Adrien was quite red in the face. 

"Well-uh Alya did you know that-" I jumped on him, placing my hands over his mouth, knowing what he was going to say. 

And guess what. 

That pretty-boy(emphasis on the pretty) licked my hand! What is he, some sort of cat?!((A/N no kwamii AU remember. (: )) Just to defy him, I kept my hands over his mouth. He pushed them off. 

"What is it Marinette? Do you like it when I lick you?" And for some reason, out in the pouring rain, with my closest friends around me, I mustered some sort of weird feeling. Oh right, courage. 

"Yes."

((A/N part ???? So I was feeling a little evil today, so I left it there. Don't worry, I'll make a part three. They haven't even cuddled yet, c'mon. On another note, I'm also making an ice skating one shot, and have three options for how it will play out. Please vote one from numbers and one from letters for me. 

1: Mari and Adri both suck at ice skating

2: Mari is super good, Adri sucks

3: Adri is pro, Mari is not

4: Both are ducking olympians

AND THEN VOTING PT 2

A) Alya + Nino can't skate to save their lives

B) Alya is good, Nino just watches

C) Nino is an ice hockey player, Alya can't even

D) Both are amazing af 

Please vote for me, it's a minimum of like two keys! Thanks, Sam! 😸