Percabeth: Part 1

Percabeth:

"Under the water you scream so loud but the silence surrounds you
But I hear it loud and you fall in the deep and I'll always find you
If my red eyes don't see you anymore
And I can't hear you through the white noise
Just send your heartbeat I'll go to the blue ocean floor"

-Blue Ocean Floor, Justin Timberlake

~<^>~

Percy and Annabeth strolled hand in hand, slowly, back from the sparkling blue waters. The white sand shuffled beneath them, as their feet pattered against the sand. The sky showed a collidescope of colors. Blue mixed with purples, reds, and oranges, as the the glowing orb of fire set across the horizon.

A wave of laughter filled the air, as the two joked and pushed at each other. Annabeth's golden locks waved through the air as the sea breeze encouraged them ashore. Her gray eyes shone bright in the last dawn of light, for once seeming at ease. Percy's hand twisted around her waist, and his sea green eyes sparkled down at hers filled with delight. Her head fell into the crook of his neck as they continue their journey back toward their rented condo.

Coming to a stop at the backdoor, Percy peered into her gray masses once again. She returned his stare, filled with a wanting. Feeling the sudden urge for action, Percy pushed the descendant of Athena into the bright yellow wall of the single floor rental.
His lips slammed down to hers, moving with diligence. The taste of salt filled their mouths in an instant.

The water boy had her pinned under him as her hands roamed his body. She tangled her fingers through his ruffled black hair and his body shifted closer. He pushed his hands to the small of her back, forcing her body as close as possible. Without an inch of distance between them, Annabeth's hands trailed down to his bare, firm stomach, hovering over his abs.

Their lips moved together in the summer heat. Soon their tongues pressed against each other fighting for dominance. Their threads of muscle twisted with the other, the descent of the big three overcoming the wise child's. They broke apart, at last, gasping for stollen oxygen.

"I'm just going to go take a shower really quickly." Annabeth muttered, turning to enter the condo. Just before she found her way into their luxurious master suite, Percy's voice rang out into the rising darkness of night.

"Mind if I join you, Wise Girl?" Percy suggested, a smirk displayed lazily across his face. His hands hung loosely in his back pockets, awaiting her approval.

She raised her eyebrow at his remark."I don't think so, Seaweed Brain, not... today..." she said, slyly implying it would be soon be an option.

His lips stretched up further, and his legs took lengthy strides towards her. His hand reached out, stroking a stray curl from the frame of her sun-kissed features. "You know, you don't always have to be wise." His usual sea green eyes seemed a dark army green, as light faded from the sky and little dusts of glitter scattered across a deep black and blue scape. His rough fingers ran down the length of her hair, framing her face as they traveled.

For minutes, they stared at each other, Percy rubbing circles into Annabeth's palm, silently convincing her of his proposal.

Without a word, she took his hand, gripping it harder, running farther into the house.

Coming to the arched doorway they entered the grand washroom. Patterns of gods and famous demigods depicted in battles lined the walls, coming flush against rocky tiles. The tub was massive, shaped as an upside down diamond, the faucet streaming water resembling a waterfall. Arches hovered above the tub providing a canopy for the bather.