Caleo: Part 1

Caleo:

"Kiss me," she whispered. His hands were on her waist, his mouth close to hers, breathes mixing. He was teasing her, grinning at her words.

He had her pushed up against the wall, the door shut and locked behind them. The bed was only feet away, and Leo's mind was racing with ways to get her onto it. He only had a pair of jeans on that hung low on his waist, as Calypso had ripped off his shirt moments earlier. He had her in her bra and shorts, revealing her milky pale skin.

He closed the distance between them, and her hands pulled him closer and closer. He licked her lips, asking for entry, and she opened her mouth. Their tongues collided, fighting for dominance. Leo finally won, exploring her mouth. Calypso gasped, raking her fingernails down his back. But he barely noticed.

Leo took his mouth from hers, moving his lips down her collarbone, kissing her bare shoulder. He bit her bra strap and tugged on it with his teeth, reaching behind her to unclasp her undergarment.

"No way, Leo Valdez. Not in your wildest dreams," Calypso says.

He growls in her mouth and she giggles, kissing him again. He kisses back, and they become more eager.

Their breathes quicken and her hands travel down his stomach, feeling his abs. Leo's breathe hitches, and their eyes fly open. He stares at her.

"Are you sure?" he asks, gaining patience. He was suddenly not so eager to have sex with Calypso. Not if she wasn't ready. Not if she didn't want him.

She nods her head, gulping. "I want you, Leo Valdez. I want you more than I've wanted anyone."

He kisses her again, and she undoes his jeans as they kiss. His tool belt falls to the ground, and condoms fall out. Leo looks down at the ground and blushes.

"I, um... I-I may have been thinking about, um-" he stutters and gulps, still looking down at the ground.

"I wonder if I reach into your magical tool belt, something else will come out." Calypso says easily, having Leo look up at her, blushing harder.

"In that case, you can reach into my tool belt anytime, baby."

She kisses him eagerly and they finally fall onto the bed, Calypso on top of Leo. She sits up on him, straddling his waist. Calypso reaches behind her and undoes her bra clasp, letting it fall away to the floor. Leo's eyes bulge, and she leans down, her face close to his, teasing. She places a hand on his toned abs and uses the other to take her hair out of it's braid, having it fall into golden cascades that frame her beautiful face. She places both of her hands on his lower waist, and he growls, putting his face closer to hers.

He turns his face to the side, her breasts pushed up to his chest.

He puts his hands on her back and rolls her over, licking her jawline and down her neck. Calypso arches her back, moaning lowly.

Leo traces his tongue down her chest, watching her reactions, interested in what he had done. His tongue travels down the center of her breasts and he feels her heart beat, picking up speed.

He travels down her flat stomach and she gasps as he reaches the edge of her black lace panties, curling her fingers into his curly hair more.

He takes that as permission, so he snags the end of her panties with his teeth and pulls them down.

He kissed her, and she moaned loudly. He flicked his tongue once, and Calypso arched her back again.

He flicked his tongue in and out, again and again, finding new and seducing reactions from the queen of Ogygia.

Soon, Leo got to taste her. She was sweet, he thought, as he licked her all up. She tasted like buttercups.

When Calypso ran out, he climbed back up on top of her and kissed her passionately.

"My turn," she mutters seductively.

"Calypso, you don't have to..."

"I want to, and I know you want me to, Leo Valdez. Will you let me?"

He looked at her, and then, slowly, nodded.

Calypso trailed kisses down his chest, across his toned skin. She teased him, licking at the edge of his boxers and kissing back up.

She kissed him softly on the lips, finding that he was breathing hard, panting, even.

She skimmed her fingers down her skin, tangling her other hand in his hair. He breathed on her lips, faster the lower her hand went.

Calypso licked his lips as she slid a finger into the hem of his boxers. Sliding in a finger one at a time, she put one hand fully in and felt up his erection. He gasped and tugged at her hair, tangling it in his fingers. She looked down at his face curiously, watching as she skillfully stroked him.

Leo's heart rate picked up and he got even harder, if that were possible. This feels so good, so right, he thinks. He started panting faster.

"Calypso," he muttered against her lips. "Calypso..." he moans again and again.

He spills over, and Calypso watches. She had successfully removed his boxers moments ago, and when he was done, she rolled over onto her back.

They stare at the ceiling, panting like dogs.

"I love you," Calypso whispers to Leo, still staring at the ceiling.

He turns his head and looks at her sleepily. "I love you, too."

She turns her head and looks at him. She thinks about how she missed him, waiting for him on Ogygia. She thinks about how happy she was when he came back for her, when she learned her survived the war against Gaia.

Leo kissed her shoulder softly, and then dozed off, snuggling into Calypso's hair after the best evening of their lives.