The Day Has Finally Came!

Lily's POV
~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~

We were being called down to the ballroom but Morgan and I had no clue why. My slightly gold, flowing dress trailed behind me as I walked down the spiral staircase to the ballroom. Morgan looked amazingly handsome in his jet black suit. We opened up the grand dark oak doors excitedly looking inside.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!" Every screamed. I jumped back shocked from the loud noise but smiled showing them how happy I was they did this for me. A sharp pain ran across my stomach causing me to whimper quietly. Morgan and I walked in, hands hooked together.

"This is a baby shower just for you Lily!" Lagoona smiled "But I just thought you should know that..." She pulled out a handsome looking guy and smiled proudly "This is my boyfriend Harry!"

I widened my eyes shocked but shook his hand and smiled warmly. "Hi Harry I am Queen Lily and this is my husband King Morgan if you didn't already know.

He laughed and shook Morgan's hand. "Of course I know your majesty."

Shai blushed and yanked the muscular man from the pictures on Sea News from behind her.

"And this is Mark, my boyfriend," She said softly.

"Hi Mark of course you know who I am because you probably heard me say it to Harry but if you didn't I am Queen Lagoona and my husband is King Morgan.

He smiled warmly and shook both Morgan and my hand.

"LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!!!!" Emily yelled popping a giant party popper and setting off a confetti cannon. I cracked up as she started dancing awkwardly and everyone just stared. Soon people started talking and snacking on the food. I admired the seahorses carefully placed on the flowers in the middle of the table. Morgan grabbed me and took me to the dance floor twirling me around and dipping me. This was probably one of the most energetic baby showers ever!

"Let's open presents!" Lagoona shouted. She pulled me over to a throne in the corner of the room by the fireplace and lifted a present on my lap. Hours later we had finally gotten through all of the presents. I had gotten gift cards to spas and the mall and baby outfits and toys. We called one of the servants in to take it up it my room and the baby's room but when no one was looking I slipped her a cupcake and held my finger up it my lips. She nodded and walked off.

Everyone got back to taking. I talked to some people that were good friends of anyone in the royal family. Honestly I just wanted to go to sleep. I was so tired I would fall asleep before my head even touched the goose feather pillow. Something felt very wrong. I felt dizzy and collapsed on the nearest chair. I stood up to go up to my room but then I felt something drop. I let out a scream and the whole room went silent.

"Honey are you ok?!" Morgan asked running over to my side.

"I weakly nodded but started to fall again. Luckily Morgan caught me and held on to me walking me over to a chair. Before I sat down I felt the worst pain I had ever experienced. I yelped and clutched onto my stomach. I was having the baby. This time I knew it would come out.

"SHE'S HAVING THE BABY!" Morgan yelled. He carried me out to the boat we would ride on to the hospital. It was on an island so we would just have to go straight up.

I pushed on instinct from all the pain but it just made it worse. Emily, Lagoona, Shai, Harry, Mark, Morgan, and even Orabel hopped onto the boat. Lagoona helped change me into a hospital dress she found somewhere and spread my legs apart. She screamed and jumped back.

"IT'S COMING! GO GO GO!" She yelled at Morgan as he increased the speed all the way. I yelled as the awful pain shot through my whole body.

"AAAARGH!" I cried. I pulled my hair and clenched my teeth. It was the only thing I could do from having it. Orabel then leaned down next to me and whispered in my ear.