The Breakout

Morgan immediately ran to the office the next morning after giving me a quick kiss goodbye. He poked my giant belly playfully.

"Fatty!" He smirked.

"Hey!" I yelled back as I pushed him softly.

"I was talking about the baby!" He lied. He grabbed a jacket and swam out.

Still laughing to myself I slowly walked up the stairs and put on my clothes. Just as I finished adjusting the tiara on my head I froze staring at my reflection. Orabel. Orabel! She had gone crazy last night about the date or something. I swam down the stairs as fast as my legs would carry me.

A guard stopped me in front of the dungeon entryway.

"State your business," he said in a monotone but yet professional manner.

"I need to see my aunt!" I yelled. He quickly unlocked the door leading me to the cell where Orabel lay still awake.

"Wake up!" The guard yelled. Orabel stirred and opened her eyes. I saw a flash of that evil color of yellow but she blinked a couple of times turning back to her normal beautiful color of brown.

"Let her out," I demanded softly. The guard opened her cell and walked with me behind Orabel.

We reached the main seating area of the castle. Orabel sat down but the guard eyed me asking if she would be safe up here.

"You may go," I stated firmly. I would like to be nicer to the guards but it was against castle policy. The guard left and I sat with Orabel.

"What happened last night?" I sighed. She had gone completly crazy. It just wasn't like her.

"I don't know okay! I just... went crazy. I didn't even mean to. It was like I had no control over my body or anything. Maybe I just thought things would go better than they did! Just leave me alone!" She shouted. She stood up and bolted out of the castle, her tail a firey color of red. I ran to the phone to call Morgan.

"Morgan! Orabel just ran out from the castle. I need minor protection around the castle barrier and kingdom barrier," I explained. There was silence for a second.

"Okay but stay in the castle. I don't need anymore on my plate. This is all because of Dillain," He hung up. I sat down extremely exhasted. I really wanted this baby out. He or she was so heavy it's almost like there were more. I slowly drifted off to sleep, a peacful, dreamless sleep