Nightmares

Lily's POV

~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~

Dillain and Orabel were standing above me cackling. Orabel had her hair teased up into a giant bump on the back of her head. She was wearing a leather jacket with silver studs. Orabel smiled at me with her bright read lips and dramatic black smokey eyeshadow. I was whimpering as Orabel had her high heeled, black leather boot on top of my chest. She was getting dangerously close to my stomach where the baby was growing. I was struggling to keep my eyes open. The only thing that was keeping me alive now was the baby. I heard children crying and adults running. The kingdom I had once ruled was being destroyed right in front of me.

"How does it feel now Lily? To be the powerless one, the one no one cares about?" Orabel taunted.

"We are the rulers of this kingdom now!" Dillain yelled sending a ball of burning hot water into the distance. I stood up after pushing Orabel's boot off of me and ran. I ran as fast as I could. I dashed across the ocean floor, my tail not coming out. Then suddenly I tripped. My face hitting the ground. Blood started gushing out of my nose. I looked up in intense pain. Morgan was standing above me laughing at my pain. My whole family, everyone that I love was standing behind Orabel and Dillain. Everyone had on the same red and black outfits and a ton of eyeliner.

"Please!" I begged. "Don't do this to me!"

"Sorry, PRINCESS!" Morgan shouted. He swung a hammer right at my head as the tears streamed down my face. I braced myself for the pain. So this is how I was going to die. The hammer was coming closer and closer until I fell off of a couch. But how? I looked all around. I was in a small room in the castle with a bed placed in front of a window creating a little reading nook. I must have drifted off to sleep and had a bad dream! I smiled knowing that my family will never turn on me like that. I heard typing on the computer and looked up. I saw Morgan making battle plans against Dillain. Ever since he found out that Dillain was coming back he would never stop plotting. Not even for his mom's famous chocolate chip cookies! And to add to the stress Orabel was still missing!

"Morgan this baby is coming in less than a month and you have spent the entire last month for plotting," I complained. I bet he would even think about missing the baby's delivery just so he could plot.

"I'm sorry I'm just trying to protect our KINGDOM here!" He angrily replied. I huffed and turned away appearing mad but feeling butterflies inside. Those butterflies were for the child I would soon call my own.

Lagoona's POV

~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*

Shai, Emily, and I were throwing a baby shower for Lily. We had already bought her and her baby more than enough stuff to last a lifetime but we all thought she could use a baby shower. Harry and Mark Shai and I's boyfriends had agreed to help. I hung streamers all thru out the ball room. I twisted pink and blue in elegant patterns making sure they were all coordinated. I know that we have hundreds of servants to do the work for us but we wanted to make this party special. Emily was gathering groups of Zinnias of pink and blue and placing them in vases which went on each table decorated with a white satin table cloth and light yellow place mats. Shai was in charge of placing tiny blue, pink, and yellow seahorses on the Zinnias, she kept them straight up by wrapping their tail around the flowers stem. I wonder if Shai would ever have a baby with Mark? Mark was bringing in the tables from outside in the storage house. He and Harry had seemed to be pretty good friends once they met. Harry was in charge of food, his favorite, he had to bake hundreds of cupcakes and make a tail fin load of chocolate creamé pies. Seeing him always reminded me of the secret paradise vacation we had had together a few weeks back.

We had swam to an island I had discovered when I was just a little girl. We rode on dolphin back and admired the beautiful coral and fish that lived there. Apparently it had turned into a private island reserved for royals so we stayed in a beautiful island hut with exquisite furniture. He had cooked me breakfast and treated me like a queen. (Haha lame joke alert) I was hoping he would purpose but he never did. I wasn't disappointed but I really think he is the one.

I looked over at Harry hoping to catch his eye. Instead he flung frosting right into Mark's face! Mark tackled Harry and ran outside they laughed and laughed flipping each other over the others shoulder. I smiled and shook my head. I used my water powers to send a mini hurricane towards them they spun around and fell on their back laughing. After another 20 minutes of wrestling they went back to work.

Shai's POV

~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*

Mark finished moving the tables in and I finished setting the seahorses onto the flowers. We met eyes as I walked out of the room he followed saying he had to go to the bathroom as an excuse. I held the pregnancy test in my hands I was going to find out in just a couple minutes if I was a mother. We both looked at it in silence. Mark pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek. Smiling back I went inside the bathroom. The castle didn't have water in it so I didn't have to dry off. I did what the directions said to do and waited for the results. I waited and waited and waited. I glanced down. Still waiting and waiting. I heard a little beep and my heart jumped. I looked at the tester with butterflies in my stomach. I little plus sign was on the test. A happy tear ran down my cheek. I was a mother!

I ran out the door and jumped into Marks hands and he spun me around. Mark set me down and looked me in the eyes.

"Yes! Yes! We're pregnant!" I shouted as another happy tear slid down my cheek. He grabbed me and kissed me all over. We were both overcome with joy. Some caught my eye outside the window. I snapped around to see Orabel swimming across the front yard. She had gone missing and during this happy, joyful moment she decides to come running in and ruining it.

"Mark! There's Orabel!" I yelled. I ran in to tell everybody. Everyone came darting out.

"I'll get the guard!" Emily screamed as she bolted back into the castle. Mark tackled Orabel and held her to the ground. Orabel screamed and started thrashing around. She sent a fiery bit of water at Mark. He yelled in agony as it splashed across his face. A guard came running out and grabbed Orabel. She was no match for him as he handcuffed her and pulled her to the dungeon.

About an hour later we had gone back to work. Mark and I had decided to tell everyone the news on Christmas which was around toe months away. The baby shower was ready but no one was sure if Lily was ready.