"Wow wow wow," Luca blocked my way. "What's wrong?"

"Please just let me go." I said not looking at him.

"Claire what's wrong?"

"I can't get in that car with you. God this was a mistake."

"Why can't you go in that car with me?"

"Because I-I...I just can't." I was afraid that I will start crying why am I feeling this weak around him?

"Who fucked you up this badly?" Luca asked quietly as I looked at him a little scared at how well he can read through me.

"Can we just pretend this never happened and go our seperate ways?" I spoke tiredly.

"No,I don't want to pretend this never happened. Claire you're clearly hurt and struggling because of something. What is it? Just tell me already."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because you wouldn't understand!"

"Have you tried me?"

"No,but I know because all men-"

"Are the same? Not all men are like the ones you've met and I told you before that I will show you that."

"What if you can't?"

"Trust me I can."

"How?"

"Get in the car and you'll know."

I breathed and looked at the car just then something or someone held my hand.

"It's okay," Luca said as I looked at him with wide eyes. "I won't hurt you." For the first time in year,I didn't pull away,my skin didn't crawl,and I wasn't afraid. I wasn't afraid of being near him. I followed Luca as he guided me to the car. He opened the door for me and I got in then he gave me an assuring smile before closing the door. I let out a breath through my mouth as he sat beside me and closed his door.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded my head.

***

We stopped at a place to have breakfast. They building was painted pink and really stuck out from the other buildings. The food was delious and the conversation with Luca wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. Matter of a fact,I realised how much we have in common considering our movie tastes and the sports we prefer.

After that we went back to the car and headed to where ever Luca was taking us.

"So where are we going? And don't you dare say it's a surprise I hate this bullshit." I said.

"Fine,we're going scuba diving."

"Say what now?"

"Scuba diving. Have you ever tried it?"

"No."

"Well now you will,it's pretty sick of you asked me."

***

We were going scuba diving! He wasn't kidding! I honestly thought he said that to cover up so I don't ruin the surprise but he wasn't. Luca and I were now sitting on the edge of the boat waiting to dive. He held my hand as we let our backs fall to the water.

Once I was under the water I was taking by the view I saw there. There was a whole new world fulled with different kinds of creatures and plants. Colors everywhere from the fish to the plants and it was amazing. Luca swam beside me and we started exploring our surrounding. I was so close to the fish,I want to touch one but it quickly swam away.