Fate?

She ran through the woods, not knowing what she was running from but something in her gut told her to run. She came to a halt as she realized she's reached a cliff. Almost falling off the edge she regains her balance in time and stands upright,panting slightly. She steps back then turns around ready to run just as a the lady in black with her long black hair covering her face."you can't escape your own fate Audrina."Her voice cold as ice yet dangerous and stern. "No!" Audrina shrieks in anger and shaking as rage courses through her like an electric shock. The lady suddenly
Appears inches away from her face, Audrina uses all her strength not to jump away from the cold grey eyes that stare straight into her dark blue ones. Her eyes gave her shivers down her spine but audrina didn't let it show. Suddenly the lady puts her arms out and pushes audrina full force off the cliff. The laughs insanely, a laugh so loud the birds fly from the trees and rigs in audrina's ears as she falls down, down, down. She watches as the ground gets closer and closer. She clenches her eyes shut waiting for the impact but it never came. She slowly opens her eyes and everything is black. She put her arms flinging them around blindingly searching for something, anything but there's nothing but darkness. She stands upright waiting for something to happen. Suddenly a force pushes her forward. She stumbles but doesn't fall. She turns around to see who pushed her but no one's there. "Who's there?" She yells in fear. Suddenly A force pushes her backwards but once again she only stumbles. She starts to shout again but is cut off by getting lifted off her feet like she's weightless and that the gravity is gone. She's high in the air trying to find her way back down. Suddenly she stops and floats there not moving an inch, like she's paralyzed. Then she's lurched forward and backward, over and over again. She starts growing nauseous and dizzy then with one last lurch backwards, she faints.