The Selection Fanfiction

In a country where a social ranking divides people into high or low categories which determine what they are to do, how they are to act, and how they may treat each other, the only way to entertain and distract those people at the same time is to host a competition where 35 girls get the chance to win over the Prince's heart.

Annabelle Caspen is chosen for this competition, which is unfortunate to say the least as she would much rather be doing fieldwork than prancing around in heels and dresses. But as her journey throughout the competition unfolds, she learns that there isn't just a crown at stake. And one secret after another, Illea's seemingly perfect Kingdom is on the verge of ruins, with the competition being the last remaining thread before it all unravels.

To top it all off, there isn't just one Prince as the prize, but two. And as one of them enters her heart, another boy captures her attention, risking everything, including his life. The heart isn't something to be played with, so prepare for surprises as one girl attempts to find love, but more importantly, herself.

Text Copyright © MariaJFerrer™ 2014

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any matter, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course can be found in MariaJFerrer's™ profile.

All rights of the characters except for Annabelle Caspen, Trinity Rivers, Jason Austria, Andrew Schreave, Crystal, Laia, Autumn, Indigo, Stefanie Craes, Annalise Caspen, Ariana Caspen, Marisol Caspen, Adam Caspen, Jewels, Lela Springs, Liam Rivers, and Elizabeth Rivers go to the lovely Kiera Cass.

• • • • •

Hey guys! This is my first 'Selection' fan fiction and even though I am re-writing/editing it, I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to vote please, it really helps and makes a difference. 💗