Chapter 5

The Creature, King Galuctavis, was proud of the souless freaks he created. The King did an awful job on his creations, because half on their stitches were pulling aloose, ripping them in half. King Galuctavis enjoyed how misrable his people were. He honored himself everytime he seen one's limb rip off, or the other's body explode. He lusted after seeing his creations kill one another for food, and brutally murder a female right after she have given birth. He encouraged such acts, and made more horrific rules.

"LISTEN NOW, YOU PEASENT FREAKS"! "FOR I THE KING, DEMAND YOU TO BUILD ME A TEMPLE, AND MAKE IT 18 FEET HIGH"! "IF YOU FAIL, I WILL SLAUGHTER YOUR THROUTS, WITH MY DAGGER KNIFE CLAWS, AND DRINK YOUR BLOOD"!

This brought great tension among the humans for they had no material to build a temple with. The King demanded the temple be finished in 15 days or less, or else they would all be choked to death with their own flesh. The human creatures split up around Earth, searching for wood, and nails. Many creatures died on the way, and several were chewed apart and eaten by wild mutated beasts. A female citizen by the name of Madaline, was mauled by a vicious goat creature. The creature ripped off both her breasts, and clawed out her eyeballs. The creature then shredded up her dead body, and chewed off her remains, licking up the blood. Most of the citizens resorted to going back into the King's territory, and facing their death. "The King will Muder us, if we don't build his temple"! Shouted a man with two left legs. "I rather be dead, then to continue to live this freakish demonic hell-hole of a life"! Cried out a distrought woman with stitches across her head, and two eyeballs sewed onto her arm. "Just the other day i had to watch my wife's internal organs being ripped out, as my newborn son was being burned to death"! Screamed out an angry man, with half a face. The crowed began to get heated up, and argue with one another.

"WHAT THE **** IS THIS"?!!!

Roared the King in blazing anger.

His disgusting reptile flesh began to peal off, and turn inside out. His dead eyes, boiled in anger. His lips became shrivled up, and purple. His claws grew sharper as he dug into the Earth.

"WHY AREN'T YOU BUILDING MY GOT DAMN TEMPLE"!

The King began destroying the Earth, and killing the weak creations. The creations began running through the land, but they could not outsmart the King's wrath. King Galuctavis dug his claws into a man's back, and pulled out his spine. He slashed the creation's to death with his bare hand, and set fire to the streets. Creations burned to death, their stitches coming apart, and their body parts popping off. Creations hid for their safety, in caves, and tunnels. The mighty King reached into the caves and grabbed them. He crushed them to pieces, and bite off their limbs. Some he fed to his gang of savage beasts. The King made a pedestal of the dead bodies, and declared it "Good".