Chapter 2

"WHERE THE HELL ARE MY SERVENTS"

shouted a loud voice. Just then a disgusting, moldy arm, reached out and picked up a dead shredded citizen. The arm played with the person, and poked it's fingers threw the eye sockets. The fingers dug into the man's open torso, and gourged out the liver, and played inside the organs. Another moldy arm, reached out and picked up a dog. The arm slashed open the dog's stomach,and dragged out it's organs, and stuffed them inside the man's torso.

"Better then i Thought"

Spoke the voice again. The arm stretched out and altered itself foward, and picked up more dead bodies. Then a head appeared. It was moldy and decayed, and had the skin of a reptile. The flesh was pealing off, and chunks of blood were dripping from the bulged, mishaped eyes. It's mouth were scaly, and dry, and had bits of blood on the lips. The creature was old looking, and smelled as if it were dead itself. The creatire lifted the dead bodies toward it's nostrils, and swallowed them whole with it's decayed tounge. The creature crunched down on the bodies, and the blood dripped from it's mouth, onto it's chin. The creature ate with muck, and wiped it's mouth with it's 8 foot arm. The arm reached out to take more bodies, and the 50 foot beast tore into their flesh with it's rotten teeth.

"The time has come for me to make my mark"

The creature spoke in raging anger.

"You! YOU WIl be my Servent"

The creature reached into  a burned building, and pulled out a slashed college student. It looked at the person in lust, and grasped on the body structure. The creature demanded the man speak, and brought him to life. The man was terrified, when he laid eyes on the creature.

"I AM YOUR CREATOR"! "I AM THE ONE WHO FOUNDED EARTH, AND BROUGHT YOUR WASTEFUL ASS TO LIFE"! "YOU WILL DO AS I SAY, OR YOU WILL BE DESTROYED! "I WILL MURDER YOU, IF YOU DISOBEY ME'"! The creature bashed the man into a rock wall, nearly braking his back. "YOU WILL CALL ME KING GALUCTAVIS, FOR I AM YOUR KING, AND YOU WILL PLEASURE ME GREATLY"! The creature threw the man onto the ground, and forced him to go mate with the decayed animal bodies.