He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (12)

Start from the beginning

But when bane opened my door- my mouth dropped.

"Lin-" I said cutting her off mid rant. "Lindsey! I know this is super important, and I missed you by a lot. But Bane just came back.. COVERED in mud. I'll see you tomorrow alright?" I asked, and she sighed heavily.

"Already you're choosing him over me!" She laughed, before we said our goodbyes. I hung the phone up quickly and just looked at Bane in amazement.

I wasn't exaggerating to Lindsey, from head to toe it seemed Bane had some form of dirt and grime on him. His nice white shirt, now a strange shade of brown... I couldn't help it! I just started busting out laughing, like grabbing stomach from pain laughing so hard. Bane had a hard look on his face, so I made myself stop and just look at him.

"What? Are you mad?" I asked incredulously, trying to think of what my brothers could have done to get him so dirty- but even then was it room enough for Bane to get angry? Without speaking, bane motioned with his finger for me to come here. Slowly I rose from my bed and walked across my room to him, without thinking. I didn't want him to be angry.

Without warning, Bane wrapped his big, muscular, insanely muddy arms around me- getting me dirty as well. I screamed playfully, as I heard Bane laugh. I tried pulling myself out of his arms, but he just held me tighter, laughing at me in my ear.

"This is what you get!" Bane insisted. "Laughing at my discomfort! Do you have any idea how much dirty I have on me?! And in the WRONG places too!" Bane smiled, letting me pull my head away.

"But you ruined my dress- and I liked this one!" I whined, thinking it wasn't everyday I came across a dress that I actually liked. Bane rolled his eyes, his eyes were light with some unknown excitement.

"I can buy you hundreds more of the same dress, in all different colors!" Bane stated, and I pulled away from his stubbornly.

"Don't flaunt your money at me Bane Dockins. I don't want it." I said hardly, looking away from his eyes. Instantly, Bane grabbed my chin and forced me to look him in the eyes.

"I was kidding. Don't get like this." He pleaded, and I could feel the confusion written on my face. "This. The whole "Bane has done something wrong so I'm going to take my frustration out on the world!" I was kidding about the dresses, I'm sure the mud could come out of it. Don't be angry." Bane asked, and I smiled a little.

"Are you really that afraid of me being upset with you?" I asked sarcastically, not believing it.

"The last time you got super mad, you stole my car. You're dangerous, wither you want to admit it or not!" Bane laughed, but then his face turned serious. "But no.. actually. I just don't want to see that look on your face anymore- I want this." Bane said, gesturing lightly to my face. "This happy-free Adelaide. When you're like this, it makes me want to be a better person." Bane mumbled the last part, and I slapped his arm at the cornyness. I struggled out of Bane's muddy arms, and laughed.

"Okay. Okay Romeo. Go shower!" I shooed him off with my hands, as I showed him the door. He just stood there,

"You act like I know this place like the back of my hand. Where is this.. So called bathroom?" Bane smirked. I sighed heavily.

"GOD! Do I have to show you everything?!?" I whined, walking down the hall to the other side of the upstairs, and across from Alex's room was a bathroom. I pushed Bane lightly in, and he grabbed my arm.

"Are you sure you don't want to join me?" My face turned white at his question, and my eyes bugged out of my head. "No! I didn't mean it like that! I meant, you know that movie Remember Me? We could have a cute little scene like that in the bathroom... and I could make you were clean- while you cleaned me..." Bane realized how his question was still coming out so he just sighed. "You know what? Never mind. Next time I'll just keep my mouth closed." Bane said quickly, closing his mouth to a tight line- and all I could do was stick my thumb up at him.