Stupid Jealousy [2yeon]

Start from the beginning

"Where's Jeongyeon?" I asked and noticed Dahyun glaring at me beside Momo. She probably noticed I stared at Momo for a long time eh? Mian.

"Jeo-" Momo spoke but Dahyun cut her off.

"She wanted to go and sit in the other van." This woman, such a jealous tofu.

Why? Doesn't Jeongyeon always sit with me?

I sighed and nodded then leaned onto the chair again. "Is something wrong with you and Jeongyeon?" Momo asked and faced me completely.

I don't know either.

"Nothing's wrong, what do you mean?"

"Well, She's not with you the whole fanmeeting and she didn't want to sit with you so I guess something's wrong." She explained. Wow, so it's that obvious huh?

I smiled bitterly. "Nothing is wrong." I said once again.

"Alright then."

I spend the time alone at the back thinking as to why she'd been avoiding me.

~•~•~•~•

Jeongyeon's P.O.V~

"Someone should go and wake Nayeon up." Jihyo said and glanced at me. Man, they know us too well.

It's only me, Jihyo and Tzuyu left outside the JYP dorm. Fucking Fate.

"Sana unnie needs help in preparing dinner for us so... I have to go." Tzuyu picked her bag up and smirked then sent a wink to me. I know what that wink means.

"Jihyo! I need to talk to you." PD-nim suddenly appeared out of nowhere and dragged Jihyo somewhere.

And I even think PD-nim knows what's going on. Ugh, Am I that obvious?!

"Jeongyeon, Please take incharge of helping Nayeon. You know she's a clumsy bunny when she wakes up." Jihyo said before completely being dragged.

I groaned inwardly. They're doing this on purpose.

I dragged my feet towards the van Nayeon is currently in. I hesitated, but went inside anyway. Why am I being such an idiot leaving my girlfriend alone like this?

I saw my girlfriend lying down on the sit. She looks so tired. I immediately regretted avoiding her the whole day, she must've been so lonely without me.

I gently shook her body, even if I know it'll be useless. She's a hard person to wake up. I sighed. I placed my arms underneath her body and placed her near my body. I'm carrying her in bridal style. She isn't that heavy anyways.

I hopped off the van slowly. I took a look on her angelic face. She looked very peaceful when sleeping, though she's like a wild bunny in the morning. Who wouldn't love this beautiful woman?

"What did I do to deserve such an amazing woman like you?" I smiled and kissed her forehead. I continued walking inside the dorm and entered my room. I saw Momo in there in her peach designed pajamas.

Momo grinned at me and left our room. Thank you, Momo.

I placed Nayeon down gently, and felt my arms aching. I didn't mind it, I'd let my body ache just for her.

"Sleep well, Nayeonnie." I placed another kiss on her forehead and slept beside her.

•~•~•~~•~•~

I woke up to find Nayeon beside me, her body facing mine with her elbow supporting her head. It wasn't obvious that I'm awake since I only took a peek of her. She's like an angel.

"Good Morning." She smiled softly. My heart suddenly beats erratically. She's so goddamn gorgeous! Damn! You don't know how much you're driving me insane!

"G-good Morning." I stuttered and sat up, her gaze intently locked onto mines. I feel conscious with her looking at me like this, I'm dying, help me.

"How's your sleep?" She asked, trying to break the silence between us.

Instead of answering, I sighed. She frowned at me. She faced me properly.

"I'm sorry, Nayeon." I apologized and held both of her hands. I bowed my head slightly and felt stupid for being jealous.

"Why?"

"For being jealous over a stupid reason." I said and I can't help but feel guilty. She must've been curious yesterday and hurt.

She held my hands tighter and she smiled. "It's okay. But why were you jealous?"

I chuckled to myself bitterly. "Because of those kids."

I saw her eyebrows narrowing and her eyes squinting. "Kids?"

"Yes, Kids."

It took her a few seconds to let the information sink-in until she bursted out into fits of laughter. And I can't lie, I missed that laugh.

"Are you serious?!" She said in between laughs and wiped the tears falling from her eyes from laughing too much.

I pouted and let myself fall into the bed again. "Whatever." I covered myself and pretended that I'm mad at her.

I heard her whine and felt her body pressed onto my side. Her arms wrapped around my body in the blankets. "Aw~ Don't be grumpy oppa~"
She said with hints of aegyo.

I can't lie. I missed that voice.

I removed the covers and planted a quick kiss on her lips. "Happy Valentines, Nayeon." Of course, How could I forget?

She looked shocked and she grinned. She must've forgotten. She leaned in and kissed me more passionately and longer. She broke it and leaned onto my forehead. "Happy Valentine's, Jagi."

"What did I do to deserve an angel like you?" I wrapped my arms around her and she leaned in deeper into my chest.

"You're lucky then." She giggled and we stayed like that.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S EVERYBODY!
ANY 2YEON STANS OUT THERE?! 💖💖

I swear, I love this mom and dad relationship in TWICE daaaayummm SHIP THEM YO.

Please do Vote and Comment if you enjoyed the one-shot, I'd be such a great pleasure for me.

Once again, It's Len, Annyeong!