'Will the day go by faster if I don't pay attention?'

I found my gaze slightly pointed somewhat in shrimp's direction. '...Maybe.'

.

.

.

.

Your Pov:

"It's finally over!" I said while stretching in my seat. Haruna nodded in agreement.

"Hey, did you want to come over this weekend?" She asked.

"Can we do it a different time some of my Tokyo friends from middle school are coming over this weekend." She replied with asking if next weekend was okay which I accepted, I felt a little bad from not hanging around Haruna lately, so I'll make it up to her next weekend.

As we were making our way out the door Tsukishima stopped me. "Kei? What's up?"

"I'll walk you home." He said. I was fixing to tell him that I was already walking with Haruna to my 'house', but she quickly accepted for me.

"Of course, she'll walk with you go on ahead see you Monday (Y/n)-chan!" She winked at me before jogging away with some other people I didn't know. Once we made it outside I asked;

"Why did you want to take me home? N-not that I'm complaining or anything."

He shrugged before saying "Just felt like it."

'There's that feeling again, that happy feeling.'

.

.

I just expected him to walk me to the hotel's front door, but he ended up coming all the way to the room.

"T-thank for taking m-me home Kei." I said, I don't why I stuttered though.

"No pro-"

He was cut off by the door suddenly opening, and seven heads popped out. "(Y/n)-chan/san/chin/cchi welcome home!" They all excited yelled in unison.

Akashi's head suddenly whipped upwards to Tsukishima. 'Oh, here we go.'

"Who might you be?" He asked clearly trying to imitate the much taller male. I could tell Tsukishima was trying not to make a comment, but it was killing him literally.

"I'm Tsukishima Kei, nice to meet you." He says bowing slightly.

Akashi let out a 'hm' sound before bringing the both of us in. Everyone introduced themselves to Tsukishima and got a long with him. (A/N: Shocking 0.0) They didn't even mind when one of his remarks slipped out. Suddenly I remembered something.

"Kei what about volleyball practice?" I asked hating the fact I might've kept him from practice.

He turned his attention from Midorima who he 'surprisingly' got along with. Midorima said something about Libras getting along today. (A/N: *eye roll*)

"Our practice got cancelled today since the principal said he needed it for something." "Is that so?" Once I said that he went back to talking to Midorima.

'I'm glad I got to spend more time with him.' I thought while smiling successfully earning the rainbow people's attention.

.

.

Sadly, it was getting late, and Tsukishima had to go home before it got to dark. We all said our goodbyes, and I volunteered (A/N: As tribute!!...did you see that coming XD?) to walk him to the lobby. Currently we rode silently in the elevator.

"I had fun today." I whispered quietly breaking the comfortable silence.

"Me too, I also had fun. Your friends are interesting." He said, I could feel him looking at me, but I didn't look back. Soon the elevator door opened, and Tsukishima walked out. We waved to each other and he left, but what I didn't expect was for him to come back.

"S-see you Monday." He said, and swiftly kissed my forehead. I couldn't even register what he did before the door closed, and I was already back in front of Kise's room. I walked back in, and ignored everyone's questions about my beyond blushing face, and grabbed my phone.

To: Kei

From: Me

See you Monday.

'I'm so happy right now I don't what to do.'

Note de l'auteur: This is the longest chapter in this book, so far, my god I didn't even mean for it to be this long (0-0;) I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and sorry I didn't update for a whole week T^T I was busy. Feedback is appreciated ;3. Until next time.

~Otaku-chin out~