Chapter 8

Your Pov:

I was walking in the park just thinking, and it was getting darker by the second where was I going to sleep tonight? I can't and won't sleep with Haruna again that would be rude of me. I can't sleep in the park, can I?

I was so wrapped up in my mind that I didn't notice that I had bumped into someone until I was meet with the ground. "I'm so sorry-ssu!" said a familiar voice, looking up I saw no other than Kise Ryouta.

"Ryouta!?" Came my surprised yell, which he soon followed with a "(Y/n)-cchi!?"

The blonde helped me up to my feet, and I started to pat the dirt off my now dirty uniform. "So (Y/n)-cchi why are you here?" He asks me.

"I should be asking you that, don't you still live in Tokyo?" I counter asked. "I'm here for a modeling shoot for a couple of days. Now what about you (Y/n)-cchi? Why are you outside at the park this late?" Kise asked me with a serious face. He didn't even add the ssu at the end of his question.

A serious Kise is a scary Kise, it seemed why to out of character for the normally clingy, bubbly blonde. I couldn't help but fidget under his curious gaze. After a while I gave in, and told him about how I didn't want to go home.

Kise already knew about my home troubles, so I didn't have to explain that part. The last thing I expected him to was smile at me. "(Y/n)-cchi you can stay with me that is until I go back to Tokyo-ssu." He says reverted back to the bubbly part of him I described earlier.

"Okay."

.

.

~Time skip to Kise's Hotel Room~

"I'm glad my manager, and I have different rooms-ssu." Kise says while unlocking his room door by swiping the keycard.

'Me too.' I thought.

"Hey, Ryouta thanks for letting me stay here with you. It means a lot" I said fidgeting from nervousness I guess.

He simply chuckled at my awkwardness, and handed me some clothes telling me to go shower since I was covered in dirt. I nodded, and made my way to the bathroom. Once I was in said bathroom I stripped from my dirt caked clothing, and took a nice relaxing shower.

.

.

After your shower, I step out of the bathroom in an oversized black sweatshirt with the British flag on it, and some black basketball shorts. You soon climbed in bed where Kise already was, and snuggled up to him. I was glad Kise wasn't some person who liked me romantically, because I can honestly say I probably look adorable right now. Kise was always like a brother to me along with the other Generation of Skittles Miracles. Kise, and I grew up together, and we meet the others in middle school I was happy that was until I had to move in our second year.

I had to move, because my mother and father got divorced, and my mom gave full custody to my father. Can't say I blame her though no kid means your free to do what you want.

'She's probably happier.' I thought. I couldn't help, but feel depressed about it though. I haven't heard from my mom in almost three years now. Was it so hard to dial a number? Or send a letter? At least say "Hey I'm here I still care about you!"

"cchi?"

"(/n)-cchi"

"(Y/n)-cchi?" I finally realized that Ryouta was calling me. "Yes, Ryouta?" I quickly said hoping he wouldn't ask what I was thinking about knowing I couldn't hide anything from him.

"(Y/n)-cchi your crying." He says while wiping away a stay tear from my cheek. I touched my face, wondering when that had started. He then embraced me rocking the two of us slowly. "Were you thinking about your dad?" He asks me.

"No." I said while burying in into his chest. "...Your mom then?" You could hear the hesitance in his voice, he knew she was a touchy subject for me. I nodded not wanting to speak anymore, and he understood that. Kise continued to rock us until I fell asleep.

'Sometimes I wish I could disappear, maybe then she would miss me.'

Note de l'aueteur: Some of Reader-chan's past so sad T^T. Anyway prepare for drama in the next chapter it's going to get a little interesting~ Yes you know Kise, and the rest of the rainbow group, I won't put them in too often though until you want me too ;3. As always feedback is appreciated. Hope you enjoyed.

~Otaku-chin out~