Childhood Memories

Hi everyone. So bear with me. I know this gonna be weird but I'm gonna try it and see how it goes. The first few chapters will be a narrator. Once I get to what happens after then the characters will be narrating. I don't own diabolik lovers only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Narrator pov
In a castle there was a king and queen. They had six beautiful daughters. The eldest held a secret. She had magical powers. King Karl Heniz and Queen Beatrix loved all their children equally but especially the eldest.

The eldest was Rin. She looked like her mother. She had blond hair with black highlights and blue eyes. She had power over both ice and wind. She was six at the time. The next was Chieko. She was at the time, five. She had dark purple hair and red eyes. Chieko had silver highlights in her hair. The next were the triplets, Akemi, Maiko, and Kotone. They were just four. Akemi and Maiko had red hair and green eyes. Kotone had purple hair and violet eyes. Kotone had white highlights in her hair. The youngest of six was Sumiko. She had white hair and pink eyes. Junko had gold highlights in her hair. She was three.

One early morning as the eldest was sleeping in the room she shared with Chieko, the younger siblings slipped into their elder siblings' bedroom. Mari climbed up onto the bed Chieko had while Sumiko climbed up onto the bed that Rin had. It didn't take much to wake up the second eldest but the eldest was a different story. Sumiko shook her sister and spoke.
" Rin. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." Rin stirred and spoke.
" Go back to sleep." Maiko came up and climbed on top of her eldest sister. She spoke dramatically.
" We just can't. The sky is awake. So we're awake. So we have to play." Rin opened her eyes partly and spoke with a laugh.
" Go play by yourselves." She rolled her siblings off her bed and then closed her eyes again. Chieko got an idea and climbed up onto the bed. She held one of her sister's eyes open and spoke.
" Do you wanna build a snowman?" Rin opened her eyes and smiled.

The six siblings rushed to the great hall. Rin tried to keep her sisters quiet. Once they got to the great hall her sisters crowded around her.
"Do the magic. Do the magic." Kotone begged. Rin rolled her hands to make a little snowball.
" Ready?" Rin asked. Her younger sisters nodded excitedly. She shot the magic up in the air making it snow. Kotone and Sumiko danced around.
" This is amazing!" Kotone shouted.
" Watch this." Rin said. She made ice appear on the floor. The sisters built a snowman named Yui and they danced and played and had fun. But as often happens things went wrong. The siblings, minus Rin, fell into a snow pile. They jumped in the air so their elder sister could create piles for them to land and jump off of. The sisters began going to quickly though and it wasn't long before the eldest lost her balance and fell. Her younger sisters not realizing the danger lept into the air. Most of her sisters made it safely but Chieko wasn't so lucky. Rin's power shot out and hit Chieko in the head with the magic. She freaked out and called for her parents. Chieko grew a silver highlight in her hair. Their parents rushed in to find the big hall frozen and their eldest scared and holding Chieko close. The younger siblings had fallen asleep but weren't harmed.
" Rin. What have you done? This is getting out of hand." Her father asked. Rin spoke in a shaky voice.
"It was accident. I'm sorry." The mother picked up her second eldest daughter
" She's ice cold." Beatrix said.
" I know where we have to go."

After putting the other siblings back to bed the parents and their two eldest rushed off on horses. The father held his eldest close and she was frightened. They didn't notice six little boys following them. 

They stopped in a valley and the king called out.
" Please help. It's my daughter." The ground rumbled and some stones rolled toward the family. The stones turned into trolls.
" It's the king." One of the trolls said. They quickly made a path for the eldest troll to come out. The eldest troll came up and took one hand of the eldest.
" Your majesty. Born with the powers or cursed?"
" Born and they're getting stronger." The troll moved and motioned for the queen to kneel so he could see the second eldest.
" You are lucky it wasn't her heart. The heart is not so easily changed but the head can be persuaded."
" Do what you must." The king said. The troll spoke as he worked his magic.
" I recommend we remove all magic. Even memories of magic from all of them. To be safe. But don't worry. I'll leave the fun. They'll be okay." Rin spoke.
" But none of my siblings will remeber I have powers?" The king put a hand on Rin's shoulder and spoke.
" It's for the best." The troll spoke to the eldest.
" Listen to me. Your powers will only grow. There is beauty in it. But also great danger. You must learn to control it. Or fear will be your enemy." The eldest looked scared and buried her faces into her father.
" No. We'll protect her. She can learn to control it I'm sure. Until then. Lock the gates. We'll reduce the staff. We will limit her contact with people. Keep her powers hidden from everyone. Even her sisters." 

From that day on Rin moved into her own room and never played with her younger siblings again.

Alright. Gonna stop there and get the next part up soon. Hope you enjoy. Bye.