I'm a dragon and a tutor

I can't make up my mind about this so some weeks I'll post a lot and others I won't.
~Tomoko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomoko's POV

I woke up in the morning, got ready, and went to school. The classes went by fast, and were way too easy. At the end of the day my principal, Mr. Wilson, told me I'd be tutoring someone. He is supposedly the richest, strongest, sexiest, stupidest person around. This should be fun.

I get ready to go and follow the directions I was given. When I got there, my jaw dropped. There was a huge mansion. It was more like a castle!

'Damn. I like this place. I hope Cerberus is hot~'

'Don't cuss! Stupid dragon!' I cut off our connection and walk up to the castle-like building. I knock on the door, looking down. Don't want to be beat.

The door is opened. "H-hello... I-I'm T-Tomoko and I'll be your t-tutor... Uh... Mr. Cerberus." I was looking down as a sign of respect. Well, that and I'm shy.

"Hello Tomoko~" My eyes get wide and I jerk my head up. Please dear god don't let THIS man be my student. "I'm Cerberus~" He said way too cheery. DIRTY SOCK PUPPETS ON A WET CAT! THIS ISN'T FAIR!

"Yes, I know Mr. Cerberus. May I come in?"

"Only if I can enter you." He wiggled his eye brows. I opened my mouth to say something, but instead I just shook my head and walked inside. I had to admit, he was cute, but not the sexy god everyone says he is.

'You and I both know you find him attractive. Don't feel bad though, I want to have his children too!'

I actually face palmed outside of my head. He did not just say that. Nope. Not going to acknowledge him anymore. Nope, I am not a dragon heir.

'Awwww come on! You know you do!' I'm tired of him so I cut off our connection.

I glare at him. "Mr. Cerberus, I am your tutor, not your lover." I know I'm being a little harsh, but I'm not in the mood.

He looked hurt, but immediately masked it. "Sorry... Come in." He moved over so I could enter.

"Where will I be tutoring you?" I asked as I looked around the castle-like mansion.

"Uh... In my room."

I nodded. "Ok in here it is." I did not want to be alone in a room with him, let alone his room. I sat my books on the coffee table and sat on the couch.

He sighed. "I'll go get my books..." He pouted after realizing I wasn't going anywhere. He walked upstairs.

I smirked to myself. 'You loooooove him~'

Oh fish paste! I though he was gone!

'Nope~ Anyway, I wanted to tell you I feel drawn to him.'

'Of course you do. You're gay and he's hot.'

'Thats not what I m- So you do think he's hot?!'

'No I don't! Shut up!' I cut off our connection before he could respond.

Cerberus walked down carrying some books. They looked like 7th grade books... Don't tell me that far behind.

"Hey... I'm really far behind... Like... 5th grade behind..." My jaw dropped. HE'S DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So just to let everyone know, I am continuing. I just won't be updating as much.