Cerberus

Hello guys. This is my first story hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomoko's POV

"It's summer!" I, Tomoko Rockbell, a girl of age of the age 16, exclaimed. School had just let out and man, was I excited!

I drove home as fast as I could. I ran inside. "Hey Dad. Hey Mom."

"Hello sweetie." They both said in unison.

I nod and run to my room. I throw down and my bag and jump onto my twin sized bed. I let out a yawn.

My phone rang. I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Tomochi!" My best Marie yelled.

"Quiet down would ya..."

She giggled. "Oops sorry."

"What do you need?"

"Next week, you're going to school."

"What?! School just let out and I-"

I was cut off. "It's not like that! Jeez! Listen, next all the werewolves and all the humans from our school are going to have a little party."

"You know I don't like parties."

"I know... But please come! Pleeeeeeease!" She dragged out the 'e' on please.

"Fine."

~the next week~

I drove to school and sighed. 'Why did I let her talk me into this?'

I walked into the building slowly. A random person came to me. "Hello. Would you like to try and use out machine?"

"What does it do?"

"Right! We take a drop of your blood and put it into the machine. It searches and sees if your soulmate is here. Even if it is a human, it'll work."

I sigh. I wasn't really in the mood. Marie hugged me from behind, making me squeak.

"Let's do it!"

I sigh. "Marie..."

"This is why I wanted to come!!"

I growl in annoyance but nod. "Fine. I'll do it..."

They took a drop of Marie's and my blood, put them into two separate little tubes, and put them into the machine. Two pieces of paper came out.

They looked at them, folded them into little bracelets, and put them on our wrists.

They had two names on then each. Ours an our soul mates'.

Marie squealed. Figures. She got her crush's name. Kade. He was human like us.

I look at mine and my eyes widened. "Oh no..."

"Who'd ya get?" Marie bounced.

"I got..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End if my first chapter. I'm sorry it's bad. ;~; oh well. Please tell me if you like it or not. Subscribe please~

~Tomoko