63 Well That's New

Start from the beginning

After our early dinner it was already six o'clock so we decided to go back to Dylan's mansion. Claire,Adam,Ivy,and I piled in my car. Luca and Ivon went by the assistant's car. While Dylan and his parents drove back in Dylan's car.

We all arrived to the mansion and headed inside. The living room was filled with amazing people,talking,laughing,arguing,and remembering the old days.

Dylan was hugging me from the side as I rested my head on his chest listening to the family as they told their stories.

"Want to go outside for a sec?" Dylan whispered. I nodded my head and then got up and walked with him to the garden. The sky was starry and there was a soft breezing blowing. It was a quiet night. We walked around the garden no need to talk,or say anything. The silence was beautiful.

"Thank you." he suddenly said. I stopped walking and looked at him frowing in confusion.

"For what?" I asked.

"For finding my family,for changing my life,for loving me with all my flaws and mistakes,for giving me a chance. Thank you."

Everytime he speaks it makes me speechless but sometimes there's no need to talk,no need to speak,sometimes it is better to stay silent and let the eyes talk instead of your tongues. And that's exactly what was happening now. Dylan and I stared in each others eyes. We didn't speak we just looked.

I was looking at those bullet like eyes but all I was seeing is my future in them. I saw myself,I saw us,I saw our lives. It is ironic how an angel and a devil can be so alike,how bad can fall for the good,and how good can affect the bad.

All my thoughts were pushed aside as Dylan began leaning in. My lips reached out for his and soon they met and started moving in perfect sync.

"I love you,devil." I said when I pulled away.

He smiled and then replied,"I love you too,angel." These words,to me,were the price of all the gold in the world.

***

"Ms Morr,Mr Hunter told me to give you these." Ivon said handing me the papers.

"Thank you Ivon. Anything else?" I smiled.

"Not at all."

"Okay." my smile turned into a small chuckle. For the past three days Dylan was bringing Ivon with him to the company so he can help him. He taught him everything and gave him all kinds of advices in the business field. Ivon was so happy with everything and handled every task given to him perfectly and with full responsibility.

I loved how they were able to bond with such flexibility. They made a good time too.

Dylan's family is going to fly back to their house this Friday which mean they still have two days here in Los Angeles. I was sad that they're leaving. I really grew attached to them but they have to go and besides we can visit anytime.

I went back to my office and proceeded with work.

Claire's POV:

"Just take these pills and you'll do just fine." I smiled at the old man.

"Okay,thank you doctor." his horsed voiced said.

"You're welcome."

I left the room and walked through the hallway it was about to be lunch time and I could use some break.

"Hi doc." Luca popped. I swear this dude is like a ninja.

"Hello Luca." I answered and as always dryly.