Chapter 11

I sat on the couch scrolling through the channels on the TV. I found some gossip channel and figured it would be a good idea to see what was happening today. I clicked the channel and put the remote on the white coffee table in front of me.

"Up!" Paisley shouted with her arms out wiggling around her fingers

I smiled picking her up and siting her beside me. She leaned into my side, cuddling up to me. the living room was fairly dark because I was too tired to open any of the blinds or turn on the lights so the light was only coming from the TV and some sun that sneaked in through the curtains.

"Fans are blowing up Twitter trying to figure out who this girl is that has been spotted in the same place as Niall a few times." Right at his name my head snapped to the TV "Niall Horan, One Direction band member fresh from XFactor, has been spotted multiple times in the same place as a random girl who had a carriage with her twice. We got a peek at the baby and some say she looked a lot like Niall others choose not to believe it."

I quickly grabbed the controller and turned the volume up listening to every word carefully with wide eyes.

"First they were spotted at Starbucks at the same time but she seemed like another customer, next at the park, and then they were seen at Starbucks and then a pizzeria...together." my mouth dropped

"Are they dating?" a picture popped up in the corner of the TV

"Dada!" Paisley pointed to the TV and started to giggle

"How do you know that?" I grumbled

"Wouis." She looked at me innocently

"I knew it." I stood up and stomped into the kitchen grabbing my phone from the charger and furiously calling Louis

He answered after a coupe rings. "Hello?" His voice was hoarse like he just got out of bed

"I'm going to kill you! You're such a fucking liar. What if she sees Niall? What is wrong with you." I went on shouting at Louis

"What are you talking about you?" He said over the phone sounding confused

"You goddamn know what I'm talking about!" I shouted "Louis, you told her Niall was her dad. Paisley now knows what Niall looks like and points it out when ever his face pops up."

I was so angry, I could feel the tears brim my eyes and I wanted to rip Louis face off so bad. I leaned my head down breathing loudly.

"I didn't mean to tell her. It was an accident I wasn't thinking." Louis sounded angry at me

"You didn't mean to tell a one year old, who copies anything she hears, that her dad is NIALL!"

"He was on my phone, it slipped out. I didn't mean to." He said in an 'I surrender' voice.

"Sorry Lou, I know everyone makes mistakes I didn't mean to yell. I was just frustrated."

He sighed "It's fine. I'm sorry too. It's actually good that you called the lads wanted me to ask you if you want to come with us to a club tonight."

"What about Niall?"

"He's really sick so he won't be coming. And the lads want to get to know you better." I sighed loudly walking back into the living room, I totally forgot I left Paisley on the couch but she knows not to go to the edge from experience. I sat down in my previous seat and she curled up with me again.

It really would be nice to go out. But who would watch Paisley, and I'm a mum I need to take care of my child.

"I can't just leave Paisley by herself." I used that out as my excuse