Chapter 9

I rolled over looking at the clock to see that it was already 11;30 and Paisley hadn't woke me up screaming which is pretty abnormal. I yawned and sat up jumping when I realized I had plans wiht Niall in thirty minutes. I ran into Piasley's room, my heart stopped when I saw that she wasn't there. I ran around her room calling her name, I looked in the bathroom, and then headed downstairs.

"Paisley!" I shouted running through the kitchen

I could hear Sesame Street on the TV and I knew I hadn't left the TV on. I stumbled into the living room to find Louis sitting on the floor with Paise on his lap, both of them staring at the screen infront of them.

"How'd you get in here?" I raised my eyebrows

"Good morning to you too." He said sarcastically "I called you and rang the door bell but no one answered so I tried the knob and it was unlocked."

"I always lock that dumb door." I muttered

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I groaned "I have plans in less than thrity minutes."

"Sorry but you were deasd asleep." He smiled and moved Paisley over to the couch so he could walk over to me. "Go get ready, I'll take care of Paisley."

I nodded at his orders then gave him a quick hug muttering a 'Thanks' before I ran back upstairs.

I took a ten minute shower leaving me five minutes until I had to leave but it was obvious I was going to be late. I threw on a British flag tank top, skinny jeans, a black light jacket ,and black knee converse high tops. I did my hair, just leaving in down then I applied light lip stick and eye make up.

I looked in the mirror one more time before running down stairs with my keys and phone in hand. Louis laughed at me when I almost fell well jogging into the living room. I glared at him quickly, then picked up Paisley telling her to be good, and saying bye. I gave Louis a hug and kissed his cheek before running out the door.

I jumped in the car and started in realizing it was 12:30. Face palming I called Niall while pulling out of the drive way.

"Hello?" He answered

"Hi, I'm so sorry Ni. I woke up really late I'm on my way now." I said quickly, acting like it was goin gto make everything go faster.

"It's fine, I thought you weren't going to show. Honestly I woke up really late too." He laughed

"I got us a table see you when you get here." I nodded then we said bye and hung up.

I found a parking spot, pulled my keys out of the ignition, then I ran into Starbucks. I looked around and found Niall immediately. He was where Ella and I had sat just a few weeks before. Niall was caught up talking to some girl who looked like she was going to have a heart attack.

Awkwardly walking over I stood near Niall since I couldn't sit because the girl was standing in front of my seat. Niall looked up at me smiling brightly.

"Hi." He gave me a quick apologetic look then sighed

"Hey." I muttered and looked at the girl glaring daggers at me

"Is this your girlfriend Niall?" She asked cockily

"N-no, but we kind of need to talk so, uh.." He trailed off not really knowing how to nicely tell her to leave

"Oh, I get it. Sorry Niall." She smiled at him then sent me a glare before skipping out the door.

"Sorry." He sighed

I took my seat across from him, "It's fine." I replied

"So, how are you?" He asked

"Fine, I guess. You?" I asked trying not to make eye contact