Chapter 8

Read authors note at bottom!!

Enjoy

_______________________________________________________________________________

Niall- Please just for coffee at Starbucks, nothing else.

Why is he so persistent? Niall has been texting me for over an hour begging me to go to Starbucks with him tomorrow-Saturday-and I don't have any plans but I really don't want to go.

But then I thought, maybe if I do go I'll tell him, or start hanging out with him more and build up the courage to tell him. Either way, he's going to have to find out and I have no clue how he'll feel but it's worth a try, right?

I took a deep breath then began typing a response.

Me-Just coffee Niall, tomorrow, pick a time and I'll meet you there.

Wait, I totally forgot about Paisley, won't he get suspicious if she's always with me? I mean they look exactly alike it's not that hard to figure out, the blond hair, blue eyes, nose, the things she does, her accent....so obvious.

My phone buzzed immediately after I sent the message...

Niall-Great! I'll pick you up if you want? And 12 in the afternoon?

Me-Ok, but no I'll drive myself. See you tomorrow.

I quickly decided to call Ella and tell her after I finished my conversation with Niall, she loves hearing about peoples 'love' life, if you want to call it that. I scrolled through my contacts until I found her name, I pressed call and held my phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" She answered warily since I barely ever call her, we usually text.

"Hey." I said more cheerfully then I wanted to be

"W-what's up?" She questioned, still wary

"So Niall texted me today.." I trailed off

"What? Really? Details please." Didn't I tell you?

"Well he asked me to go for a coffee date with him." I began

"And you said?" she waited for my to start again

"No." I started again but got cut off

"You didn't." She was shocked

"Let me finish." I huffed "I said no, at first, and then he tried talking me into it for about an hour before I gave in and said yes. Now I'm going to Starbucks with him at twelve tomorrow."

"Yay! Miall is back together." She cheered

"Miall?" I questioned trying to stay serious

"Ya, it's the ship name I made for you two love birds." She giggled and I could tell she was smiling ear to ear, I just hoped she couldn't tell how wide my smile was

"Oh my, and sorry if you got your hopes up love, but we aren't dating."

"Yet!" She snapped

"Whatever." I mumbled, still trying not to laugh

"I would come help you get ready tomorrow but I'll be working." She sighed "Oh wait! I'll get to be there during your date."

"It's not a date." I corrected

"Whatever you say hon. I have to go, see you tomorrow." I shook my head replying with a 'bye' then I hung up and called the next person who needed to no, if he didn't already.

The phone rang twice before he picked up. "You're going on a date with Niall." He shouted in a sing song voice before even saying hello

"It's not a date." I corrected, once again