Chapter 3

Play the music later when you see the cue. Mkay?

"Stay" Jinheung stopped her from going by holding her wrist. She smiled and removed her hand from his grip gently "I must"

She then held his cheek as he leaned on it. But what she didn't know is that the man that is in front of her loves her deeply since they were still a child.

"But do not worry. I shall see you again soon" she said and then left. Jinheung stared at her form as she left, He sighed and placed his hand at his chest "Why must you be like this?"

                      ♥♥♥

It was morning when Jiyeon went to see her friend, Sooyeon. "I heard that our brothers fought again" Sooyeon said to Jiyeon who was sipping her tea "They did. It was a good thing that i stopped them before the fight become much more worse"

Sooyeon then looked at her friend "How come we get along while our brothers are not?" She asked "I do not know too" Jiyeon said and stared at the intricate designs on her teacup

"Such a shame. At first glance you would think they are nice to each other" Sooyeon said and looked at her mirror and continued to put on makeup.

They continued to chat until they saw Ahro come in with a deppressed aura "Is there something wrong?" Jiyeon asked while she took out a rice cake that came out of nowhere.

Ahro said nothing as she sat beside Jiyeon as the said girl gave Ahro a bite of her rice cake that she made herself. She told about what happened to her in the previous episode of the drama. (Way to break the fourth wall bro ( ̄へ ̄)

"So you slept there for free?" Sooyeon asked while putting on powder "I did sleep, but i did not sleep with him" Ahro said furiously while gritting her teeth "Okay" Sooyeon simply said.

"I saw you actually" Jiyeon said getting their attention "You actually fell asleep on the floor" she said giggling.

Ahro then leaned forward "Then, you saw the man?" She asked "Why yes. He is actually a hood friend of mine *sip*" she said (while sipping her tea) which surprised them.

"Do you know his name?" Sooyeon asked looking at her curiously "He has many names. Some are meant to be kept hidden *sip*" she said mysteriously (while sipping her tea. Again) which made them confused.

                     ♥♥♥

When Sooyeon left, Jiyeon decided to join Ahro as she has something to discuss with her father.

"Why do you want to speak with father anyway?" Ahro asked "Because" Jiyeon said which made Ahro confused "Because what?" "Just because" Jiyeon said bluntly. "Eh?" Ahro had an imaginary sweatdrop on her head.

"I heard that you were walking around town drunk yesterday" Jiyeon said calmly which made Ahro flustered. She covered her blushing cheeks and turned away "Please do not remind me"

When they arrived, they saw master Ahnji brewing something on their pot (he is not a witch okay?). Ahro apologized for not coming home yesterday. While Jiyeon was looking for her childhood friend 'odd' she thought 'usually Sunwoo would come out and greet me everytime i visit'

When Master Ahnji faced them, shock was evident on their faces. He was filled with dirt and there was dried blood on his face.

"Father. What happened to you" Ahro asked, worried for her father. "Tell anyone that visits that i cannot tend to them. There is a special patient that i still need to treat inside" he said. His face was void with emotion.

He was about to go when Jiyeon catches up to him "Master Ahnji!" She called out for him "May i have a word with you?" He nodded as they went inside to talk leaving Ahro behind "They suddenly left me standing here (T_T)"

"What do you want to talk about?" Master Ahnji asked once they sat down "I saw Sunwoo yesterday at Okta" she said seriously "And knowing you, you might have already found him" Master Ahnji bowed his head and averted his vision elsewhere.

"Please tell me what happened?" She said worried "Sunwoo... Is gone" he said with remorse "What... Do you mean?" She asked.

Play the music!

Then, Master Ahnji said the words that made Jiyeon die inside "He was killed"

By now, Jiyeon's eyes were dull and tears were forming at the corner of her eyes "W-What? H-How?" She asked in disbelief "I do not know. When i found him, he was barely alive" he said. His voice filled with grief.

"What about his friend? Is he alright? Please tell me that he is fine!" Jiyeon said and slammed her hands on the table, losing her composure "Sunwoo... Why did you not try to save him? He was the only one who can make me smile... But now he is gone." Jiyeon sobbed and sobbed. Master Ahnji then stood up and hugged the lady to comfort her.

"It hurts me too. Especially since i was searching in all of Silla for years. I know that he has a special place in you heart. But he will still be smiling at us even though we cannot see him. Remember that dear" Master Ahnji told Jiyeon.

Jiyeon separated from the hug. Her eyes were puffy from the crying "Please inform me when his friend wakes up. I shall take my leave" Jiyeon said and turned away "Good day uncle Ahnji"

                     ♥♥♥

Meanwhile, groups of young men gathered around the announcement paper about the Queen's hwarang. "Hwarang. Woah, that sounds cool" a young man named Hansung said "Being the Queen's dog is like being a low class peasant" Banryu said coldly

"I think it sounds cool. What, are you joining?" Sooho told Banryu rather cockily. "As if" They were about to start a fight when a kid came shouting "The angel is coming! And she is coming this way!" When they heard that, the girls were whispering and the men were fixing their appearance. Except for her brother and Hansung who does not know who she was.

"Angel? Who is that?" He asked innocently. "My sister" Banryu said while facing Hansung then looked away. "She truly resembles an angel"

When Jiyeon appeared, men had hearts in her eyes "Wa!" Hansung exclaimed, stars was in his eyes. Meanwhile, Banryu narrowed his eyes as he noticed something wrong with his little sister "Jiyeon" he called out for her sister but she just walked passed them.

Banryu followed his sister. When he reached her sister, he pulled her by the wrist to face him. But he pulled her softly okay? Do not misunderstand.

"Jiyeon" he called her again "can we go to the lake first?" Jiyeon's voice cracked as she asked. Banryu nodded as they walked to the lake without uttering a single word.

"What happened?" Banryu asked once they reached the lake "A friend that i once lost came back. But that friend is now gone as fast as light" she said and turned to her brother.

He was surprised to see her crying. His heart hurt to see his sister like this. His eyes softened as he wiped her tears "Do not cry"

And in the end, they went home and Banryu gave Jiyeon a stack of her favorite sweet rice cakes while she is crying, like a girl who just broke up with her boyfriend