»Taelynn.0.1

Saturday, January 14, 2017
4:00 am

   A loud ringing noise abruptly wakes me. What the fuck? My phone's ringing. I glance at my alarm clock and see that it's four am. Who the hell would even call me? Disturb my peace, thanks for doing that. I grab my phone and harshly unplug the charger before finally looking at the screen.

   Incoming Call From Yoongi~

   Why is he calling me so late?

   "God damn it," I groan and press the green answer button.
   "What?" I say a little too angrily.

   "Hey." Yoongi sighs.

   "What?" I ask again.

   "I can't sleep. Can I come over? Namjoon's mad."

   "Why's he mad?"

   "I ate his cheesecake." Yoongi whispers.

   I begin laughing into the phone, ignoring the slightly defensive comments coming from Yoongi's end of the line.

   "So is that a yes?" He asks.

   "Sure why not. Tell me when you're in the driveway and I'll unlock the door."

   "I have a key."

   "Why do you have a key? No, when did you get a key? And how?"

   Then the line cuts off. Sighing deeply, I get out of bed and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I stare at myself in the mirror and observe the dark bags under my eyes. I should've slept yesterday. Well, maybe if I fuckin' knew that I'd be awoken at four in the fucking morning I would've. Thanks a fucking lot, Yoongi. Your bitch ass.

   I finish brushing my teeth and go wait in the living room for Yoongi. He's taking too long. It's only been five minutes, but they live down the street. It only takes like ten seconds. I'll text him.

   Send A Text To: Yoongi~
get the fuckign fuck over here bitch

   I wait for a reply and log onto my Instagram just to scroll through and watch some videos of chicks doing makeup.

   Text From: Yoongi~
shut the fuck up i'm right here

   Text From: Yoongi~
i'm sorry but i'm here lololol i walked in through the back.. come to the kitchen

   Jesus Christ. I roll my eyes and get off the comfortable couch. "Over here!" Yoongi calls. No fucking shit. I walk into the kitchen and there he is, the one and only headass.

   "Are you eating my ramen?"

   Yoongi takes another bite, "No."

   "Bitch."

   "Love you, too,"

   I laugh quietly and sit down next to him before responding. "There's more cheesecake in the fridge, if you want."

   "Not anymore."

   "Why do you eat everything I own? Don't eat my couch please. It's new."

   Yoongi laughs, "I'll try. So what's new. I haven't seen you since last week."

   My thoughts drift to a random guy grabbing my ass at the market yesterday. Should I tell Yoongi? I mean, I tell him everything, we're really close. But I don't want him getting mad... Maybe I'll tell him later.

"Not much, you?" I reply.

He shrugs and leans back in his chair, letting his head fall back so that he's looking at the ceiling. He makes a soft noise before actually replying, "I've been working on some songs. They haven't been coming out the way I like so I keep restarting."

"Oh." Is all I can seem to say.

Yoongi stands up and takes his plate to the sink, but doesn't wash it. I'm not surprised though.

"Can I do your makeup?" I ask. He looks kind of shocked.

"No," He chuckles softly and makes his way towards me. "Let's do something. I'm bored."

I open the Spotify app on my phone and hand it to Yoongi.

"Let's play truth or dare," I suggest.

Yoongi laughs and nods his head, "Alright."
I sit down on the carpeted floor in the living room and he seats himself across from me after picking whatever or whoever to listen to.
"Truth or dare?" Yoongi giggles.

"Dare,"

"I dare you to tell me a joke."
"Your life," I respond almost instantly, making him laugh hard.

"You're one to talk,"

"This game is already boring. I'm still tired. I'm going to sleep, fuck off."

Yoongi laughs and nods again. "I'm sleepy, too. Let's cuddle, Taelynn." He says in a mocking way and I laugh.

"No," I laugh harder and get off the floor. "Where are you sleeping?"

"I'm not going to tonight. I'll watch Netflix."

"Then I'll sleep over here so you're at least not alone. Sit on the couch and make room for me. I'll get blankets." I know he's lying when he says he won't sleep. It's literally all he does.

Yoongi smiles and gets off the floor. I make my way to my room and grab five blankets and twice as many pillows. As many as I can carry. When I walk back into the living room, Yoongi's sitting on the couch watching Netflix. He's adorable. Mean, sometimes, but overall adorable. And nice. Yoongi's really nice to me.

   I walk over to him and throw the stuff at his head. A muffled "fuck" can be heard from under the mass of blankets and pillows. I laugh and sit next to him, kind of cuddling, but not. He takes the blankets off of his face and lays them over us. I scoot closer to him and lay against him. He smells nice. Don't tell anyone that. I swear I'm not weird.

   "It's cold, come closer." Yoongi says.

   "Is someone crushing on me?" I mock him.

   "No, someone is getting goosebumps because someone else keeps the house at sixty five fucking degrees Fahrenheit."

   I laugh and scoot closer to him. Wrapping my arms around his torso, I sigh heavily. I'm really tired. This would've been weird if Yoongi and I weren't already super close. We did grow up together, after all. He's my best friend.

   "Grab my phone and turn off the music that you left on," I tell him as my eyelids grow heavy.

   "Fine."

   I smile softly to myself as my eyes begin to flutter shut.

   "Goodnight, Taelynn." Yoongi says softly and runs the pad of his thumb in a circle on my shoulder. I make a soft humming noise. I'm not as mad as I was when I woke up.

   My eyes shut, "Goodnight, Yoongi."

a u t h o r ' s n o t e
holy dick. I have no idea where this story is going, but it's probably going to be very problematic. Just warning you..
Also I don't know how to write so sorry if this ends up really bad
Lowkey excited because this is my first BTS ff so ya know
don't be a silent reader
vote and comment :p
and agust d can fuck me
-max