Arbiter VS The Predator

After the battle of Sunaion, most warriors of the Swords of Sangheilios, both Sangheili and Unggoy alike, decided to get some rest and retire from war for a while. But others pursued to rebuild their military capabilities on Sangheilios and her moons.

But all together, the Sangheili were trying to rebuild there vulnerable world.

The threat of the Covenant near Sangheilios was gone, but the Arbiter was still worried and was constantly checking the sky and beyond for anything that could harm his people. Most of the time nothing happens, but today was not one of those times.

After detecting a cloaked vessel near his own home, the Arbiter went to investigate what he assumed was a Covenant spy vessel or scout ship. Grabbing his sword, carbine, and a plasma grenade, the Arbiter wasted no time rushing quickly towards the ships last known location. Carbine in hand, the Arbiter ran at a fast yet stealthy rate, being at constant alert for any enemy targets.

Meanwhile, a Predator, known as Slash, while searching for prey, stumbled upon a planet full of advanced beings, the Sangheili.
Like the Yautja, they were warriors. So the Yautja saw them as worthy prey in there hunt, far greater than the typical humans they hunted before.
One in particular, The Arbiter, as his people call him, was known as a fierce warrior, and Slash knew immediately that this would be his greatest hunt that he will ever be in.

The Arbiter lunged over a rock and into a small creek of water in the dense woods near what he assumed was a cloaked, Covenant ship. To make sure, he pressed his hand on what most would assume would be air, but was actually cold metal of a ship. Searching around, the Arbiter quickly realized that this ship was not of Covenant design. Bit before he could investigate further, a sound of plasma being launched could be heard, and a blue burst of energy slammed into Arbiter's head, nearly completely depleting his shields before he could retaliate in the shot's direction.

Arbiter felt the shields recharge and saw a shimmer of light in the tree line.
Instinctively, he raised and fired several bolts from his carbine towards the cloaked being. Careful not to lose sight of the hunter, Arbiter sprinted after it at his top speed.

After several seconds, the chase was over, and the Arbiter was clueless about where the being was, but his answer came from a lion-like roar above him.

The predator lunged on the unsuspecting arbiter and gave a heavy knee ram to the face, knocking the Arbiter to the floor and causing the carbine to be tossed away.
The Arbiter quickly regained his stand and activated his sword.

The now de-cloaked predator also activated his blades, and raised them in a defensive stance. The two warriors circled the field, watching the other like hawks while staying aware of their surroundings.

The predator roared  like a lion and charged, blades ready to cut into the Arbiter, who also charged.

The Arbiter lunged up and tried to tackle the predator, but the Hunter was able to evade the strike. But the first attempt did leave scars, a light gash was spread across the predator's arm, while the Arbiter's armor was cut, leaving a mark of blood to fill the gap.

The two warriors turned and prepared to charge at one another again. This time, the wounds were clear and large. The Arbiter's shields took the blunt of the strike, but he was still suffering from a deep cut, the predator had it worse. His left arm was cut in two, along with his wrist bomb, but was cauterized by the heat of the energy sword.

Each warrior was not to give up however, and they each readied themselves to fight. The arbiter charged first, then the predator did the same. Once the two were close enough, the arbiter ducked under the hunter's swing, and knocked him off his feet.

Before the predator could retaliate, the arbiter stabbed his sword deep into the predators chest, killing him quickly.

The arbiter knelt over the dead warrior in respect, saying a Sangheili prayer of honor at death, then left the dead predator.

Arbiter wins