Chapter 1 a gust of wind

"I'm sorry Adam, im out"

"What do you mean your out?"

"I MEAN IM FUCKING OUT!!"

"THE WHITE FANG ISN'T SOME CLUB THAT YOU CAN JOIN AND QUIT AS YOU PLEASE......you...you took a oath, a blood oath that can't be broken.

"It wasn't my blood adam it was my aunt's cat's. Ok im out i don't. Care what you say im out.

"Look you me and blake are the best fighters the fang has you can't just leave not right after she did ok wind."

"Man whatever ill catch you on the flip side"

"You better watch your back im serious this time"

Like he'll actually do something

3 months later

"So shadow you think you can manage against me now?"

"Of course wind its in our blood to be confident"

"You mean your blood?"

"Wind just cause your a fanus and im not doesn't mean were not brothers."

"Yea your right i mean your father isn't after all god knows where he is right now."

"Wind can we fight already we've been circling each other for 5 minutes talking"

"Yea your right shadow lets go"

I quickly throw a jab at shadow's stomach but he kicks it away and tries to round house me. I catch his leg with my left hand and flip him on his back.

" you good little bro?"

" wind......you........only beat me because your 3 years older than me"

"Whatever shadow look in the morning ill spar with you"

"Yea yea goodnight wind"