Missing Sunglasses - Eunwoo

"Dongmin, have you seen my sunglasses?" you exclaimed, your voice echoing off the walls of your apartment.

"No, not that I remember," he replied, peeking his head around your bedroom door, smiling.

"Ahh, but I need them, the sun is too bright today!" you whined, flopping down on your bed. "How about if I help you look for them?" he offered, entering your room and having a seat on the bed beside you. "Please," you smiled, looking up at him. "Ah, but what will I get in return?" he teased. "A bunch of kisses?"

"I'll take it!" he chuckled, pecking your forehead and standing up. "So where did you leave them last?"
-------------------------------------------------------
You both looked for at least an hour all over the apartment.

"Ah ha!" you heard from the living room as you were looking in your kitchen.

"Did you find them?" you said hopefully, running to the living room to see. "Would these be it?" he said smiling, holding up your sunglasses!

"Ah yes thank you!" you took your glasses, putting them on and giggling.

Ding!

Your phone vibrated with a message from Moonbin. "You guys coming or not?" it read and you typed back a quick response "yeah on our way," before rushing Eunwoo out of the door to meet the group for lunch and fun on the beach.

Later that evening

"Wow, lunch was great. Today was so fun!" you said happily as you entered your apartment with Dongmin right behind you.

"Yes it was, but we were almost late because of your sunglasses," he teased, grinning at you as he sat down on the couch. "Which reminds me, I never got my kisses."

"Oh man, how could I forget?" you played along, kicking your shoes off and sitting on his lap. A mischievous grin speaks across his face, and the next thing you knew he was hovering over you attacking you with kisses all over your face. "Ahhh! What are you doing!" you giggled, trying to squirm away from him.

"Getting my payment," he briefly replied before attacking you once again. In an effort to get him to stop, you began tickling him, because he was very ticklish. "Yah! Y/N stop," he laughed, trying to get as far away as possible from you, falling off of the couch in the process.

Seeing this as your chance, you leapt onto him and began tickling him even more. Your tickle match turned into a little wresting match, and you were both left breathless sprawled out on the floor. You both looked at each other and began laughing.

"Ah, I love you Y/N," he smiled, sitting up. "I love you too Dongmin," you replied, sitting up as well. After a bit of silence, Dongmin asks "Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Always," you chuckle, standing up and heading to the kitchen to make popcorn.