Out of School - Sanha

"Yah, I'm so glad school is FINALLY over," you exclaimed as you and Sanha walked out the school doors for the last time you would have to, until school began again in a few months. "Me too!" he agreed following close behind. "So what are you doing tomorrow?" you asked curiously. "Nothing probably, unless someone wanted to hang out," he said suggestively, wiggling his eyebrows as you turned back to look at him and laugh. "So, meet me at the cafe tomorrow around 10, yeah?" you say, knowing the answer would be yes. "Of course! Well, see you later Y/N!" he rushes as he headed off in a jog to his house.

The Next Day

You slowly entered the cafe you had agreed to meet Sanha at the day before, looking around to see if he was already here. You didn't spot him, so you took a seat in your favorite corner window chair, the same place where you and Sanha met, the same place you sit together every time you come here. You check your phone to see its already 10, and of course as always- Sanha isn't here. As soon as you decide to send him a message, a large, breathless figure plops down across from you and you look up to see a sweaty Sanha trying to catch his breath. "Sorry Y/N - I - was late - I - overslept - a bit." he explains in between pants. You look at him and can only smile at how sweet he is. "It's ok silly, your not all that late only 5 minutes. It's fine," you giggled, amused by how worried he seemed. "Let's get out of here and go do something fun, yeah?" you propose, standing up to leave. "Yeah, just let me - catch my breath - first."

You two decided to walk around downtown a bit and go in shops for a while before lunch. You both went in a lot of crazy stores, trying on ridiculous hats and clothes and laughing at the unbelievable things some people buy, and before either of you knew it, it was 12 o'clock, so you decided to eat at an upbeat diner a few blocks away. You both walked in and sat across from each other in the plush booth, resting your legs and feet. You look up to notice Sanha intently staring at the menu. You chuckle, grabbing your own menu and quickly deciding on a delicious looking sandwich on the front cover. Sanha sighs and puts down the menu, looking up at you. "Y/N, I don't know what I want." he whines and you chuckle even more. "Get what I'm having," you suggest, pointing at the sandwich, "it looks great." He nods and looks up at you, smiling bright.

Afterwards

"Ah, Y/N that sandwich was great!" Sanha exclaims as you two leave the diner an hour and a half later. "I know, I picked it out," you say smirking at him as he rolls his eyes. "So what should we do now?" he inquires, stopping to ask you. "I don't know, how about a movie?" "Yeah, sounds great!" he beams and grabs your wrist, pulling you towards the nearest theatre.

After a long debate about what to watch, and after deciding on candy and a drink, you both get your tickets and head to your movie, finding nice seats in the front. The room turns silent as the movie starts and you notice Sanha shift in his seat next to you. You ignore the movement only to have a warm hand slip into yours seconds later. You can only smile and thank the fact that the room is dark enough to hide the blush creeping it's way onto your cheeks.

You both held hands the entire movie. When the movie was over however he let go to gather his drink and trash and you followed him out of the theatre after disposing of your candy wrappers. You followed him to the door and fell in step beside him, still thinking about how you held hands the entire movie. "That was a good movie, yeah?" Sanha suddenly asked, snapping you out of your thoughts. "It was." you agreed, still half lost in your thoughts. You noticed his hand swinging beside your's as you walked, and made a bold, brave, and so unlike you move to grab it this time. He jumped at your quickness, but relaxed and entwined your fingers together, glancing down at you with a big smile on his lips.

You both continued to walk for awhile before Sanha suddenly spoke up. "Y/N, where are we walking to?" You shrugged, and searched for a street sign to notice you had both walked so long you were now by the beach. "I don't know, but we're so close to the beach. Do you think we could stay and watch the sunset?" you became excited fast because you had never seen the sunrise or sunset on the beach before. You looked up at him with excitement shining in your eyes like a kids, causing him to giggle.

"Of course, I've never seen the sunset on the beach before."

You let go of his hand and run up to the sidewalk beside the sand and hurriedly began stripping your feet of socks and shoes. Sanha rushed beside you and began doing the same, just not as in a rush as you were. You stuffed your socks in your shoes and gathered them in your hands, running out onto the sand. You rarely got to come to the beach despite living relatively close to it. Sanha quickly rushed over to you, standing beside you, admiring the water and coastline as you were.

"It's so nice," he said smiling slipping his hand into yours again and waking closer towards the water. You hummed in response and followed him, stopping at the water's edge to watch the water run over your bare toes.

You looked back up to the rapidly setting sun, peeking at Sanha enthralled by the sunset and smiling to yourself thinking, "How could this get better?" You both watched the ball of light sink lower in the sky in silence until it completely disappered over the horizon, leaving only a dim orange glow that illuminated you and Sanha. He looked over at you and smiled.

"That was beautiful," you whispered and he nodded, agreeing. His face suddenly turned serious and he moved slightly closer to you. You couldn't help but notice the way the orange light from the sunset highlighted his face, shining in his eyes, bringing out every little feature of his perfect skin.

"Would it be really cliche if I kissed you right now?" he said so quietly you weren't sure if you'd heard it right.

You were momentarily overcome by a sense of oh-my-god-what-do-I-do before you finally reacted, saying the first and only word that came to mind. "Very," you responded in the same low tone he had used when his lips suddenly found yours and lingered there before he pulled back ever so slightly to look at you, all flustered and red, making him smile. "I like you, Y/N, a lot," he said quietly before planting another peck on your lips.

"I like you too Sanha," you breathed out and grinned at him, "but we should probably get home now." He chuckled and agreed, "Yes we should," before pulling your hand with his as he set off beach.