Chapter 6

Time Lapse

Rosalie's POV

"Lauren Alexandra get your butt over here right this instant!" I yell. Stupid teenagers, doing things they're not supposed to.

"Mom I didn't do it this time. It was all Max!" Alexandra yells.

"Max Ryan get done here this instant!" I'm going to figure out who thought it was so funny to put hair dye in the shampoo bottle.

"I'm sorry mom... please don't kill me. It's just so boring here and there's nothing to do," he whines.

"There is now. Pack your bags, we are going to Forks, Washington."

SKIP FLIGHT BECAUSE I'M LAZY

It feels so good to be back in Forks. Bella and I decided it was time for our two lovely kids to meet their aunts and uncles. I'm scared about how the family react, well mostly Carlisle. Bella is still hung up on what he said to us. I understand that it was rude and all, but she really needs to let it go. It's been months now, and I really miss Alice, Jasper, Emmett, and Esme. Of course I miss the others, but not as much as them. They were always there for me and I just miss them.

"Momma what are we doing here?" Lauren asks Bella.

"Well Laur, we are going to finally meet Rosalie's side of the family," Bella answers.

"What about your side of the family momma?" Max asks. I feel Bella tense up at this question. I grab her hand and give it a reassuring squeeze.

"Well you see... my dad died due to one of the newer wolves around here shifting. He was standing just too close to the shifter, and because of that my mom disowned me. I'm not allowed to go anywhere near her."

"I'm sorry that happened to you momma. I don't know what I would do if you or mom died," Lauren said.

"It's okay honey. We don't plan on going anywhere for a long, long time," I say.

We take off toward the Cullen residence. I'm starting to get really nervous and I think Bella notices.

"Calm down Rose, everything is going to be all right. And if it's not all right, I can kick some vampire butt for you," Bella says. Man she sure knows how to calm me down.

"You're right Bella, and no vampire butts need to be kicked at this meeting. I'm sure we will all be fine."

We run a little bit further and we have arrived. Everything looks the same. Edward's Volvo, Emmett's Jeep, and Alice's Porche are all sitting out in the yard. The only difference is, Carlisle's car is not here. They must have just moved back from Alaska.

We stop at the front porch and wait for them to come to the door.

"OH MY GOD IT'S ROSALIE AND BELLA!!!!!" I hear Alice yell. Bella and I chuckle, while the kids just look confused. A few seconds later the door opens and I have a little pixie in my arms.

"Rosalie is it really you," Alice whispers. I wrap my arms around her to return the hug.

"I'm here Alice, I'm here," I whisper back. I didn't realize how much I missed her, it's crazy.

"Bella?" asks Esme. I didn't even realize she came outside.

"Mom?" Bella replies. I hear the crash of Esme running into Bella's arms. I turn to look at them to see Bella crying into Esme's shoulder. What surprised me the most was that Esme had tears streaming down her face too. Vampires can't cry, what is going on?

"Esme, how are you crying?" I ask. I released Alice and walked over to Esme and Bella. "Where's Carlisle's car also?"

"You two need to come in... oops I mean four. There is a lot of explaining to do. Also we can introduce ourselves once we go inside," Esme says.

Bella and I grab our bags and motion our kids to follow. Something doesn't seem right, and I guess we're about to figure out what it is.

A/n: I'm so so sorry for taking so long to get this chapter out. I've been really busy with school work, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think is going on in the the Cullen residence? Well stay tuned and you'll find out. Well this is it this time...

PEACE!!