Prolouge[most of story will be in Asano's POV]

I know what your proably saying what is a successful 3-A Class student doing sitting outside a lowly 3-E's window in a tree watching him shower? Well let me tell you something, first of all his name is Nagisa Shiota, second of all he's MY precious blueberry, and third of all he's cute as hell!!

I soon see him getting out the shower I take out my camera as fast as I can and start taking pictures of my precious naked blueberry. I hear him start to sing and tale out my phone to record the precious jingling bells that is my blueberry's voice.

Your skin is warm like an oven
Your kiss is sugary sweet
Your fingers feel like cotton
When you put your arms around me
I feel like I'm just missing
Something whenever you leave
You got all the ingrediants execpt you lovin' me
And respectfully
I'm not a piece of cake
For you to just discard
While you walk away with the frosting of my heart
So I'm taking back what's mine you'll miss
A slice of heaven that I gave to you last night
You smell just like vanilla
You taste like buttercream
You're fillin-

Just then somebody had to come knocking at Nagisa's door ruining the momment!

When Nagisa went to open the door i took my chamce to open the window and take some of his shampoo sk my hair will smell just like his. I climb out the window, down the tree and run back 'home'.

I take a shower not forgetting to use the shampoo and lay down on my bed thinking about my blueberry.

--------Dream--------
Nagisa and I have been dating for a couple months now and I wanted to seal the deal by making love to him. I know I could've just said have sex with him but there is a diffrence.

When I get to his house I knock on the door and not a minute later my blueberry opens the door.

"Oh, hey Asano why are you here?" he asked.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to have a couch date today?" I asked trying to keep the growing hard on in my pants down.

"Sure. Just let me go find some movies and popcorn and then we can cuddle up on the couch!" he says cheerfully stepping to the side to let me in.

(Fastfowarding through a couple of movies)

Me and Nagisa were cuddled up next to eachother on the couch I slowly run my hand across his lap and move it espacially slowly over the top of his thighs. He starts to squirm and I know that what I'm doing is starting to work.

"Asano~, can you give me more please~" he begs.

"Give me a kiss and I'll consider it." I say.

Nagisa leaned in and we were an inch apart when I-

--------End of Dream--------

My stupid phone decided to interupt me right at the good part of my dream.

"Ugh, why must you do this to me life!"

I look down to see a problem that I'm gonna have to take care of.

SKIP OF THE TIME

When I enter the class I hear one of the students bad mouthing Nagia. OH HELL NO! I grip my pencil tightly to make sure I don't kill anyone. Then I wouldn't have a chance with Nagisa!

"Did you hear about the 3-E Class student Nagisa Shiota. He tried to get something from the main campus but people started throwing eggs at him, it was hilarious, You should of seen his face!"

These lowlifes dare throw eggs at MY Nagisa! And then laugh at him!! There will be fucking hell to pay to whoever decided that this would be a good idea.....