"She's maybe mad or something too, you know?"

"Trever?" I ask rolling my eyes

"You know it! Well if you like I can come over."

"It's okay, I have plans, now I got to go."

I could hear the smirk In her voice as she says "mmhmm, okay, bye!"

*phone convo ends*

I ran downstairs to see Kirby waiting patiently. I smile at him reassuring I'd be there in a while as I ran to my mom's office. I asked her for $30 dollars but then she realised the slight depression in me so I had to explain to her what happened.

"He'll see what I'll d-"

"Mom, it's okay. I'm fine! Well I'm gonna leave now!"

"Cool, you have Kirby anyways"

My eyes widened as I spun around "mom, no, Kirby's just my friend!"

She rolled her eyes rolling back to her desk in her office chair "if you say so,"

Then I just shake my head and walk out of her office. Kirby and I walked out of the house together his arm around my shoulder.

"So what movie shall we see?" He asks

"I dunno... I was hoping you did" He giggled as I said so.

You know what? I liked being single. If Caleb was still my boyfriend he'd be sending death stares at Kirby and be getting angry. The thing is he thinks I never see him because he tries to do it when I'm not looking but I always see. Now I'm seeing how bad of a friend I am.

We agreed on seeing the cartoon Madea movie because we both loved it. Kirby decided to pay for everything for some reason. We were now getting our tickets.

"Two tickets for the cartoon Madea movie please," Kirby says handing the money to the lady at the counter.

She takes it and soon hands us the tickets "here you go, a couple tickets for this couple!" She smiled

We stared at each other and I merely stifled my laughter at that.

"Oh were not a- I mean she's not my..." Kirby says and nervously laugh

"We're not dating," I continue for him

She nods and smile "but you'd make a good couple," she winks and we head inside

*After movie*

"That was hilarious!" I say as we enter the house

"I know right! Madea always cracks me up!" Kirby says and I smile

I had no Caleb but I was really enjoying Kirby's company. I looked AF the time and showed it to Kirby. His eyes widened. 10:47.

"It's kind of late. Do you want to stay over, maybe?"

He grinned and hugged me as tight as he could. I was not expecting that. I ran to the kitchen where my mom was drinking coffee apparently so she could stay up to finish her work. Wow, she was working so hard these days.

"Mom can Kirby stay over?" I said as Kirby walked in behind me

"Well 'hello' to you to, Ashley"

"Sorry, hi mom! But can he?"

She puts her hand to her chin, her forehead crinkled up as if thinking hard "I'll call his mom and ask if it's okay"

"Yes!" We say and started dancing in a conga line to the living room.

Moments after the dancing we were sitting and talking and then my mom said that Kirby's mom allowed it! We danced a weird, crazy and out of control way till we reached my room.

We decided to watch the movie again so before it started I took a quick bath and changed Into a muscle tee and yoga pants. Kirby put on of my sweatshirts and sweatpants.

Finally I did what needed to be done and started the movie. We were on my bed and my head was on my purple fluffy pillow.

During the movie I asked "where were you running to this morning?"

"I had an overdue project," he nervously chuckled.

And I he was thought he was trying to get away because he was dating Maya. I nod and leaned onto his shoulder but then he moved his arm to put it around me and I slid onto his chest.

The movie was almost over and I felt my eye lids closing but I managed to say "you're a good friend"

I could feel his cheek which was pressed against my head lift into a smile.

"You too," he whispers in my ear.

It tickled and I smiled and tried to force myself to stay awake to finish the convo.

"You're great," I spoke out

"You're greater," he said in competition, by this time I don't think we were watching the movie anymore.

"You're awesome," I cracked a smile

"And you're just perfect!" He whispers sending chills down my spine.

Wow, I'm perfect. That's so sweet! I can't compete with that! I don't know what to say and my eyes were almost closed. I hate to say this but I think he just won.

"Thanks" I manage

~/Kirby's Pov\~

My eyes were totally closed but then I heard Taylor speak.

"You're a good friend," she says

"You too," I reply

"You're great"

"You're greater"

"You're Awesome!"

Oh so this is a competition? I know just what to say I think it everyday.

"And you're just perfect"

There was some silence until she said "thanks"

I didn't hear anything else. I felt my eyes drooping every now and then and I kept telling myself 'I'd get the sleeping bag in a while.'