Chapter 2

Jülchen ended up spending most of her day, bored in the back of the class. She fell a sleep in math, but luckily Antonio and Francis were there to wake her up before she got caught by the teacher. When lunch came around she was walking the halls with Francis and Antonio, as the three were making their way to the cafeteria.

Jülchen had brought her own lunch along with Antonio who always brought homemade Spanish food. It always smelled delicious and Jülchen couldn't help but feel a little jealous. By the time Francis had bought his lunch the two had found a table and were now settling down with their belongings. The three of them sat down and for most of the lunch break nobody really said anything.

It was only when Jülchen finished her mashed potatoes that she spoke up. "I haven't been able to sleep for the last couple of days.." She explained as she looked around seeing the face of her two best friends. "I've been thinking a lot as well" She continued and then began eating the sausage she brought from home. Francis and Antonio didn't really see how it was important for them to know she had been thinking, since Jülchen was the one of them that usually thought the most. But as it seemed to be important for Jülchen the boys decided to ask her about it. She was their best friend after all.

"What have you been thinking about, mon ami?" Francis asked as he took a bite of his sandwich. He looked up at Jülchen waiting for an answer. Antonio looked up at Jülchen as well as the conversation began getting a bit serious. Usually when the three would talk it would be all fun and jokes, but today it hasn't really been as much fun as it used to, as it was usually Jülchen who would be cracking the jokes.

"I've been thinking about cutting of mein hair.." Jülchen admitted as she kept eating. Although it wasn't the only thing she had been thinking about. The thoughts went wild one day and a couple days later Jülchen had found herself crying in the shower again, as she had looked down at her naked body. Jülchen remembered how uncomfortable she had felt, it was like she needed to get something off her chest, quite literally.

Jülchen didn't really know how her friends would take the sudden change, but she hoped it would be positive. Her thoughts were interrupted as Antonio spoke up. "I think it would look good on you!" He chirped trying to sound as encouraging as possible. "I think it would look good on you as well, Jülchen. But if I may ask" He looked over at her trying to see if he wanted him to continue. She nodded and he did so. "Why?" He asked as short as possible, without sounding insulting. "Because.. Umm-" Jülchen didn't really know how to explain it to her friends. What if they didn't understand? Or worse, what if they didn't want to be her friend anymore? Jülchen hated the thought and it made her even more nervous. She then packed away her lunch putting it in her backpack. She stood up and motioned for the two males to follow her.

As they walked out of lunch, they made their way to an empty classroom. Jülchen walked in last and locked the door after her, making her friends feel a bit weird. "I-I don't vant to be a girl anymore.." She told her friends as she looked at them hoping to see a reaction from them. Anything was better right now, than the monotone expression that she couldn't read. Francis cracked a grin, laughing a bit. "Jülchen you can't be serious!" He said looking at what he thought 'confused girl'. "I do mean it!" She yelled, mad that not even her best friends understood. She still hadn't gotten a reaction from Antonio. She looked at him as his monotone face began curling into a smile. "I think it's cool, Jülchen!" He exclaimed, looking around the two people trying to get Francis to join in on the celebrating. Francis smiled a bit, before giving in, big smile plastered onto his face. "That's great Jülchen, so you want to be a boy now?" Francis asked trying to understand, although he ended up sounding a tad sarcastic instead. Antonio then moved across the classroom, sitting on the desk behind Jülchen. "Yeah, Jülchen please tell us more!" He told her, trying to sound as encouraging as possible. Jülchen looked around at her friends, happy for the support that she was receiving. "Vell, I'm already a guy. My body just doesn't look like one.." She said a bit sad, looking down at her feet. She didn't even dream about them reacting this positive, let alone telling them. Jülchen let her thoughts wonder, almost forgetting about her friends asking questions. It was until Antonio began waving a hand in front of her face, she began to notice them again. "Have you chosen a new name, garçon? Jülchen isn't that masculine" Francis asked as well as pointed out.

Jülchen hadn't even thought about a new name, so she shook her head. How was she ever going to find a new name, let alone get the people around her to call her by it. Everything seemed very confusing, but before Jülchen could do anything the bell rang, making the three teens rush to class.

Second chapter is finally out! I'm having a hard time making like, fillers, but I think this one turned out okay! Also thank you for the response I have gotten! I would love to see more in the future and if you have any questions about the story or anything like that, feel free to ask and I'll try answering.

Word count was only on 913 Words this time, so it's a bit of a short chapter.

Until next time;

Lots of Hugs, Alex <3