Chapter 4

Jolié POV

Bang bang bang...

"Damn you knocking like you 12 or something" Bambi said while slinging the door open.

I just ignored and pushed her out the way. "Yeah whatever, where yo ma at?" I said searching around for her.

"Miss thang got her a man chile" she said point to a picture of them together"

"Haha, word?"

"Yas bitch, and they gone to Vegas for the weekend and I ain't sweating it, TURN THE FUCK UP FRIDAY!" Boom she hits a split.

This is why she's my best friend, with her over crazy ass.

Ring ring ring...

Bambi phone rung and she was cheesing hella hard. The last time i check she was single. I was going to get to the bottom of this. Of course I wanted to know, I was her best friend.

"Who's that?" I said

"Nobody" she said still focus in her phone.

I snatched her cellphone out her hand and ran, she didn't know what hit her.

"I can't wait to see you tonight beautiful" I said reading the text out loud, she was blushing hard. "Ahem, explain missy"

"Give me my damn phone" she snatched her phone while plotting on her bed.

"Who is dude? I said folding my arms.

"I met him on Facebook a couple weeks ago"

"Why haven't you told me you so call talking to somebody yet? Two weeks is a long time, I thought we were way better than that"

"Maybe because I haven't met him in person yet" she mumbled.

... But trust me I heard her loud and clear.

"You what?! You know that is dangerous Bambi , he can be some creepy old dude ya know? I know you watched catfish" I said highly alert.

"Yes, I know. Believe me I thought about that , but I'm willing to give it a chance, we gone met up at 56 tonight" she said fumbling with her fingers.

"Yeah, and ima be right there too, ion play that shit" I said making sure she heard me. She rolled her eyes and walked towards her bathroom not even saying anything.

There's no way I was gone let her met some random guy by herself , I wouldn't be a good friend if I did.

2 hours later..

"Damn who that?"
"She thick as fuck!"
"Who shawty in the blue?"
"Nah who shawty in them shorts"

Club 56 was on overload, and all these niggas was sweating Bambi and I hella hard tonight, I mean I don't blame them, we were some bomb ass bitches, and probably the baddest to enter the club that night. The envy on these hoes faces was priceless, all we could do was laugh and show them how it's done.

When we finally made our way in, the club was jumping. Ass shaking everywhere, I was too hype. My favorite song "Fuck you" by yo gotti started to play, and the turn up became real. I turn to my left, to find Bambi twerking on a guy, she was putting a number on him cause he couldn't even keep up with the ass, I found it hilarious. Through the night, I forgot about any and everything that caused me stress, I even built enough confident to dance with a guy, he was handsome too.
In my process of dancing, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Aye, hold my phone I got to pee" Bambi said yelling though the music.

"You need me to go with you" I replied.