35. Incomplete Song.

Comenzar desde el principio

Wrong idea to come here.

I gulped and forced my eyes back to his grey ones that held a tinge of amusement.

Fuck. Did he see me ogling him?

Color rushed up my cheeks and I stuttered, "Y-You w-were not in the bed." I said while trying very hard not to move my gaze down his lips.

His body is sin. Oh God! I shouldn't have come here.

"Carry on with your work, I'll be in the library." I said. No way in hell could I be in the same room as Alec when he has his upper body half naked.

He was smirking, I knew he knew that his body affected me, this made me angry and I knew what would wipe that sexy smirk off his mouth, "With Adam." I said and waited for his reaction.

Hoorey!

I was able to wipe that smirk. Now a smirk was plasted on my cheek.

He growled and grabbed my hand pulling me in and pushed me to a wall while locking the door with his mind.

Shit. I think I hit a nerve.

I sighed, "Alec why were you not in the bed?" I asked leaning my head against the wall.

(A/N; warning young readers. I insist that you don't read below till you see another author's note.)

His hands went around my waist and pulled me more close to him so that our chests were touching. No cross that, my whole body was touching his.

Sometime during this, his shirt opened even more from sides, which resulted in me being flushed to him and my thin night gown separated us from skin to skin contact.

I felt the warmth of his body seeping in mine and I controlled the urge to moan.

Stupid. Stupid hormones.

He did not answer my question. Instead he caught my lips and his tongue entered my mouth without permission, I moaned out loud and my hands touched his bare chest which caused a growl to emerge from his throat. 

It was like my hands had their own mind because they were roaming around his body, taking in and mesmorizing his hardness, his abs. Every touch of mine caused his muscles to contract on contact. His lips began sucking on my neck, my collar bone leaving behind soft tingels. His hand went to cup my breasts as I moaned out. 

I can feel him hard near my flush and for some reason I was not at all embarrassed. 

"You are killing me with your soft touches littleone." He said as my hands continued the tour of roaming his body. He squeezed my breasts as another moan erupted from me.

He kissed me again and pushed me to the wall harder. His kisses were rough and I like it. He was close to remove my nightgown but I stopped him when my conscience seeped back in.

I pulled back to breaths  in and start my lungs working again. "We need to stop Alec." I said panting.

(A/N: You can start reading again young readers though I know many of you had read the above part.)

"I had work to do and when I left you, you were sleeping so peacefully that I didn't bother waking you up. Don't worry littleone, no one will touch you again." He said assuring me.

I shook my head as the fear returned in my body, "You were not there and you promised me that you would wake me up even if I was in my deepest slumber." I said. He broke his promise.

His lips grazed my forehead, "My sweet Elisa, you worry too much. I appointed Adam at your door to keep a guard on you." He said.

"But you were not guarded Alec." I said looking up in his eyes.