Chapter 1

Chilling in a fluffy comfortable chair on the balcony, the last sun rays were caressing her lovely bronzed skin.
Flipping the magazine papers  Cathy thaught,
"why not give myself a chance and go out there, work, meet people".
As her mother, Vanessa, came in and lied by her side
- So baby girl! You're not planning for a lazy summer after such a tiring year ha? Go out, have fun as much as you can; after all its your last summer before college.
- well yes! But im very worried... its almost July and i didn't apply for any university.
- Be responsible Cat! You still have 2 month. Go for it, it's never too late.
   Cathy smiled at her mom and left the room heading to her Zumba practice.
On her way there, she got a text message from her dad (Nick):
" Mr Joe asked me if you wanted to work at the sport camp this summer?
I think it might be a great experience! I'll give him your phone number and he'll be contacting you soon. Ps: you could say no for an answer, no pressure! Kisses byebye."
                     **********
-jump- to the left - to the right - now squat and stay down for 30 seconds- 3 2 1... Go!-
~loud heavy music~
Cathy was exhausted, still when she was waiting those infinite 30 seconds to finish, all she thaught about is the text message she received... and that anytime soon her phone might ring.
The sweaty girl was worried, always had been shy; especially when talking on the phone.
After the workout finished, Cathy had a long cold shower and cleaned herself well. Christy picked her up.
Christy is Cathys close friend, from sixth grade.
They had diner together. Chitchated about everything that could possibly go with both of them this summer; and promised each other to always stay side by side specifically during college years.
Later she went back home, wore her pjs and continued reading the book she started from 2 month " it's not summer without you"
At 11.11 pm,
Cathys phone rang from *0096543218890*
Unfortunately she already fell  asleep.