Ibiki explained the first test and everyone went to where they were supposed to be seated. Naruto yawned. Being hokage, going to battlefields and having children... He needed to learn. He scribbled some things on his paper without much effort of thinking. He was given the answers to this test anyways. I mean he was hokage. He schedules these things. People forced him the answers while he told them he won't need them anyway.

Boy he was wrong and it was good that Hinata forced him to do it. Speaking of Hinata, she was beside him and he was getting tortured because he can't hug her or at least hold her hand. It really was killing him. The test finally came to an end and he was grateful. When he thinks that enough chunin has left, he slammed his hand down and gave his speech.

It was finally time for the second test.

Anko came in and they all went to the forest of death. Naruto scowled at the memory. That wretched curse mark. He would explain everything to Sasuke and Sasuke only because he trusts him like his brother and Kakashi... Well he's Kakashi he can wait.

The students were given a 10 minute break as the people in the academy went and interviewed. He went away and saw Hinata. Naruto approached her.

"Hi Hinata-chan!"

"H-hi Naruto-kun..."

Naruto grinned at her.

"What'cha doing here?"

"U-um..."

Naruto chuckled. He grabbed Hinata's hand.

"I've wanted to tell ya something."

"Y-yes?"

Hinata's face was getting flushed and her heart was beating loudly at her chest.

"I like you. I like you a lot"

And with that, Naruto kissed her forehead.

"Will you go on a date with me after this?"

Hinata nodded before fainting. Naruto chuckled. He caressed her cheek and played a bit with her hair. He reminisced the memory when he fell in love with her.

-Flashback (Based on Naruto the last... So the mission and stuff. If you don't know anything about the new movie coming out then you'll be a bit confused)

Naruto stared at Hinata, dumbfounded. He never realized how beautiful she really was. With her hair swaying, the sunset reflecting off her and that faraway look in her eyes. She was simply beautiful. He blushed at the thought. Sasuke has taken interest at Sakura crushing all of Naruto's chances. He got over her a looong time ago. Hinata suddenly turned her head to look at Naruto who immediately flushed and looked away.

"Naruto-kun?"

'Dang it... My heart is beating so loudly. It's annoying!' The flushed blonde thought.

"W-what?" He finally answered.

"You're red. Are you sick?"

"No! I-it's nothing!"

Hinata looked at Naruto worriedly. Since Hanabi was kidnapped, her attention was diverted somewhere else and she became as dense as Naruto.

As the journey went on, Naruto slowly fell in love with Hinata. Her kindness, her looks, her skills, Everything. The way he fell in love with her made his crush for Sakura so inferior. He truly loved her and it was killing him. Well, they're both dense but with a push there and so... It worked out.

-Flashback end

Naruto cursed at his idiot self. He didn't see how he was so blind back then. He dropped Hinata off her team-mates without them noticing which was quite a feat, considering they were a tracking team. He went off to his own team promising he would explain everything to that bastard friend of his so he doesn't go crazy and be power hungry again.

Team 7 has just finished signing their forms. They were given a heaven scroll and went off their way. Before Sasuke could even relay out his plan, Naruto spoke up.

"Hey, Teme. I need to talk to you. Alone"

Sasuke looked at Naruto warily.

"Sakura will be safe. I'll send my clones and I assure you that it'll be safe. It'll only last a matter of seconds"

Sasuke's eyes narrowed at Naruto. Sakura looked at both of the boys worriedly.

"Fine"

Naruto and Sasuke went somewhere out of earshot.

"What do you want?"

"I know you've noticed me and I know you've been frustrated how the dead last is suddenly so strong"

Sasuke's eyes widened a bit then narrowed again.

"What makes you think-"

"Don't even try to deny it. But I'll explain anyway. Though I won't unless you promise that you won't tell anyone. It will be a S-class secret. You can't even tell Kakashi-sensei" Naruto said seriously. Sasuke considered it for a moment but ended up nodding. Naruto grinned.

"I may not look it. But I'm Naruto from the future"

There was a moment of silence with Sasuke looking dumbfounded.

"It seems that my mind is from the future with it inside my body. Though I have no idea how it happened it just did. You're the first person that is in Konoha I told this about. So in short I know what happens in the future and I'm about in my thirties in the future currently"

Moments of silence.

"Is this... Is this true?!"

Naruto nodded.

"I even know about who you want to kill and what happens but I'm sorry I can't reveal anything and I only told you this for one reason. Do not be power hungry. I know what you turn into in the future Sasuke so please don't do anything brash"

Sasuke nodded.

"Though... I could help you get strong so you don't leave the village"

Sasuke nodded then stopped.

"I LEAVE THE VILLAGE?!"

"Not so loud teme!"

Sasuke shut his mouth.

"And yes. This is why I tell you not to be power hungry. It would only lead to unnecessary troublesome things. Who knows what could happen if I led you the right way"

"I thought you weren't going to reveal anything to me though"

Silence.

"OH NO!"

Sasuke smirked.

"You're an idiot even at the future"

"Shut up!"

And at that, Sasuke found new respect for Naruto. He may not like it but he was from the future. He's probably very knowledgeable.

"Oh and as a side note. Could you reserve Itachi for later? You really need to get a potential girlfriend and you're not going to find one if you look for him. You need to revive your clan you know"

"Hn"

Naruto was probably stupid for revealing this to Sasuke but what harm could it do? It might turn out for the good. Sasuke might also surpass Naruto but as such, Naruto cannot let it happen. He does need a rival and that's why he told this to Sasuke.