Chapter 5

-Konohagakure

It was an ordinary day in Konoha. Or so they thought. Naruto and Konohamaru were playing pranks again and was caught by Sakura. Konohamaru, his gang and Naruto ran from the terrifying woman with Naruto thinking why he ever had a crush on Sakura the first place. Konohamaru ran to Kankorou who picked him up.

"Who do you think you are brat?"

"H-Hey let me go!" Konohamaru said. Sakura and Konohamaru's friends got worried. Naruto looked at them calmly.

"Let. Him. Go." Naruto said.

"Make me" The sand ninja said. Naruto instantly dashed in front of Kankourou and pushed him back with a shove. Kankorou's eyes widened. He instantly let go of Konohamaru who was grabbed by Naruto and was placed on the ground softly. Kankorou dropped on the floor.

"You are in the leaf. Behave more properly" Naruto said seriously. Kankorou instantly got up and was about to attack when a voice stopped him.

"Kankorou. Stop being an embarrassment"

They looked at the tree nearby to see Sasuke who was about to throw a stone and Gaara.

"Sasuke?"

"Gaara?"

Kankorou and Naruto said in unision. Sasuke looked at Gaara in shock.

"Sorry to have bothered you" Gaara said, the killer intent coming out. Kankorou sweat dropped as the sand nins went away. Gaara and Naruto shared a look.

"Mother wants his blood..." Gaara murmured. Sasuke dropped from the tree trunk and Sakura immediately fawned over him.

"That was so cool boss!"

Naruto didn't say anything but just looked at the direction the sand nin went. Naruto grinned.

"I know right!" He finally said. Well we all know what happened after that incident so let's go to the exam shall we?

They arrived at the building and saw the 2 masked chunnin or was it jonin? Team 7 walked up to them as Sasuke revealed the illusion.

"We were supposed to go to the 3rd floor. This is only the 2nd floor. I'm sure Sakura, you've been the first to notice it" He said. As the other chunin threw a kick at him at which Lee stopped. Naruto sighed. He didn't want to go through this.

"I'll see you on the third floor" Naruto said. Sasuke and Sakura quickly followed Naruto while Lee ignited a fight with Sasuke which Sakura watched and Naruto passed, surprising his 2 team mates. He went there and waited.

Naruto closed his eye and talked a bit with Kurama. Moments later, Sasuke and Sakura arrived and entered the exams. They saw the rookie 9 as Ino lunged at Sasuke and the girls instantly began fighting. Naruto saw Hinata.

"Hey Hinata!" Naruto said. Hinata smiled at him. The other rookies looked at them weirdly. Kiba and Shino looked very surprised. Kabuto finally arrived and explained to the rookies. Naruto gave Kabuto a look of contempt and hatred for a split second. Sasuke got his information as the sound attacked. Naruto saw their every movement and thought one thing.

'Slow for a jonin. Extremely slow for kage'

Naruto didn't want to deal with this and decided to show these wannabe chunins some tricks. As the sound attacked and threw kunai, Naruto instantly deflected it with another kunai and threw the kunai itself, surprising everyone.

'But he... He was dead last...' Everyone thought. Sasuke was the one who was shocked most of all. The masked guy attacked next and Naruto pushed his arm away from him. Naruto now has a firm hold on Dosu's arm (the masked guy). His team mates' eyes widened. Naruto threw Dosu to the wall. It was deathly silent until Ibiki appeared. Ibiki's eyes widened a bit when he saw the situation. A rookie has thrown a genin older than him in a few years to the wall.