We went to talk about other different topics,Claire was quieter than usual and would only take in part in a conversation when she's asked a question. Luca though didn't stop talking,he told a few jokes here and there and continuosly tried to start a chat with Claire but she always seemed to shut him.

Claire's POV:

Luca wouldn't shut the hell up. He kept on throwing lame jokes every now and then which made me boil from inside. I just want to stab his throat with my fork. And why the hell is he trying to talk with me?! I tried to remain calm even though I already created three ways to murder him without being caught but somsthing kept stopping me. I don't know what but it was like I wanted to through him off a cliff and then ran down just to catch him. God what is happening?

When Angy mentioned Adam fear struck through my whole body. It was like I was afraid that Luca might do something to him but his reaction was unpredictable but then again, when was I able to predict anything he does? The way he got excited about me having a child actually made me a little happy from inside. I don't know why but I felt the urge to go up to him and...hug him...

I wanted to touch him,to feel his skin again,his positivty is so contagious and I like that. I like being around him because it makes me happy but at the same time I'm terrified as hell when he's near me. And his jokes annoy the heck out of me,but somehow I'm getting used to them.

"Doc? Doc?" Luca snapped his fingers infront of my face as I quickly backed my head because I got scared.

Luca chuckled lightly while I gave him a death glare.

"Sorry,I zoned out a bit." I said.

"No worries,I just want to ask you something." he smiled.

"Go ahead."

"What did the wall say to the picture?"

I can't believe he still has jokes,doesn't he get tired.

"Why?" I tired to play along impatiently.

"It said,I see you got framed."

Angy and Dylan chuckled while I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Don't you run out of lame jokes?" I asked sounding mean.

"They're not lame."

"Yes,they are."

"Only to people who lack humor and intellegence to understand them." he fired back.

I saw as Angy was about to spill the water she was drinking from the corner of my eye.

"Watch it,Luca." I spoke through clenched teeth.

"And if I don't." he challenged smirking.

"You better not know what might happen." I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't worry,I'll be happy with whatever you fire at me."

Somebody cleared their thoat. I looked over to Angy and Dylan who were looking at us weird.

"I think it's better if we changed the subject." I said. They didn't reply but after talking about something else they appeared to had accepted.

Angela's POV:

The way Luca talked was shocking. Never have I thought,that I would actually live to see a man that works with Claire manage to bring her to dine with him and also challenge and talk to her in that way.

Dylan and I shared a look as they quarrel. Why didn't Claire yell at him at that point? I had no idea but I'm diffently find out.

"The dinner was wonderful Luca. Thank you for the invitation." I thanked him as we were heading outside the house.