Chapter 19

Hello people...

As promised update is here and its very much long.....I have given my 200% for this update....No proof reading....

Chapter – 19

All were shocked would be an understatement. They were gaping at the little girl who was still confused that Why Mr. Lambu is not responding hehe and Manik was dumbfound, He didn't knew how to react. He has a bad history in handling kids and now is stuck.

Nandu on the other hand was confused and nervous at the same time. She didn't know why though , it was like an exam for her too. So many questions were running in her head ; How will he react?, Will he scold her or worse, shout at her? No, No, Manik won't shout on a kid but He had shouted on you too na Nandu...

And the little devil who was the actual reason of all these is still looking at him expectantly but getting no response she started shooting daggers at Mr. Lambu and even after that when Mr. Lambu didn't responded she did what in which she is an expert she pouted and started her drama....She is a big time drama queen and all knew this at orphanage still gave into her drama as she is little and super cute...

( Her name is Sneha and Sn will be used as her short form)

Sn – Bhagwan ji...she shouted looking at the sky as if Bhagwan ji is listening...And all looked baffled at her that why she is shouting suddenly but kids and Nandini have enough Knowledge about that so they just kept quite to have a great show...

Sn – Bhagwan ji please meri bat suno naa...ye jo Mr. Lambu hai naa..haa yahi jo mere samne itne lambe se khade hai....she pointed at Manik and all were silently laughing and adoring that how cute she is...and our bichara Manik was standing there trying to controlling his anger.

Sn – ye meri bat hi nahi sun rahe....koi meri bat nahi sunta hai...vo yoo wale bhaiya ne bhi nahi suni..mai to akeli hu naa..koi hai hi nahi mera jo sunega or manega...koi pyar hi nahi karta mujhse....mene kaha unse ke mujhe pick kro apni gaud mai but vo to dekh bhi nahi rahe mujhe...itni buri hu kya mai bhagwan ji?

By the end she was literally sobbing and all the kids along with Nandini were shocked to see her like that...yes she was left at the door of orphanage but never in these 4 years she behaved or talked like that...they thought it was her regular drama but she was actually asking answers for the almighty.

Manik's anger flew away when he saw the little angel sobbing and asking such questions. He knew how it feels to be alone. He instantly picked her up in his arms and embraced her tightly and Sneha too responded and hugged him as her life depends on him. Manik was crying silently whereas Sneha was crying aloud. Fab5 understood why h did that at first they were stunned of Manik's reaction but afterwards they understood how he felt and now they were sure Manik will connect to her and all the kids as his own.