Character Sketch

I Will Make You Mine.....

CHARACTER SKETCH -

Manik Malhotra - A tall and dangerously handsome, sexy, hot, arrogant, rude, passionate for MUSIC, workaholic or should say avoid being himself and follow a boring, lifeless life or we can say HE's not living but just breathing....but you never know what life have for you and how it will lead to you...may your Destiny have something great for you....may there be someone whom you can say MINE...He have his share of friends, well known and trusted to the fullest but he is not an open book to be read so easily, He have FAB5 with him and he is there for them always, even they are also like this for him but he never share his problems with them...Fab5 consist - Cabir, Dhruv, Aliya, Muqti and our Manik.... they are All for one & one for all.....

Nandini Moorthy - A short, cute, bubbly, music lover, caring, innocent but strong, loving girl but have no one to call as her own family as she is an orphan, her mom dad died when she was of hardly 9 or 10 years...but she has a handful of best friends for her...who are always there for her whenever she needs them...they are - Navya Naveli, Aryaman Khurana and Muqti who love and adore her like a little sissy and address her as "Choti"....she lives in a small one BHK flat which her parents have left for her actually they have left so much for her but she didn't get that due to cruel world you know....but ya she somehow completed her studies and now is able to survive on her own....A simple girl with simple life and little hopes and dreams for her life...let's see what's there for her....

Muqti Vardhan -she is a self made girl....she belongs to a quite family but not a family to be called... she has seen broken relationships all her life... that is the reason she do not trust people easily but when someone become close to her she will love that person so much.... she met Nandini 4-5 years ago when she was struggling with this cruel world with her two friends Aryaman &Navya... When she got to know about her she felt empathy towards her... (empathy guys no sympathy) she found herself in that face of her....and helped her so much and whenever Nandini tried to show her gratitude towards her she always shushed her by saying that she is like her little sissy and she will always be there for her...in return of which she just hugged her tightly.... Muqti is a member of Fab5... they all are best friends from childhood...but gradually they are not able to meet on daily basis like before due to works and busy schedule, but they will end up at each other's place whenever they feel like meeting without giving a damn about world and their rules...they celebrate together for every small achievement that can be even a deal of 100 million to win a small game played among themselves....this is Muqti...

Cabir Dhawan - he also belongs to a rich family, his dad is in army and mom is a social worker in reputed NGO....he is fun loving, full of life, cracks very bad jokes, but his friends loves him so much...he looks like he didn't care but he has a very soft and caring heart...he loves all his friends and is very protective for them....he likes one of his office-mate Navya but never get guts to tell her about his true feelings but was always in touch with her by chatting or calling....they surly share a pure bond of friendship...

Navya Naveli - A small town girl with big dreams and have passion to complete them...best friend of Nandu Since the time of college....Has feelings for Cabir but due to fear of rejecting never got the guts to confess it to him....know Manik as a very arrogant & rude boss...yeah she works for Malhotra's as general secretary in HR department....

Aryaman Khurana - a smart guy with his charms, belongs to a middle class family...best friend of Navya and a good friend of Nandini...works in a reputed company...have some feelings for Nandini but is not sure about them....a good guy with decency...

Aliya Saxena - Aliya Saxena or soon to be Mrs.Aliya Dhruv Vedant.... A fashionista, diva of fab5...looks awesome in any outfit, health conscious, loves Dhruv a lot.... quite bold but sensitive when it comes to her friends and love....

Dhruv Vedant - Shy guy of the gang....in relationship with Aliya since 2 years...madly in love couple...do lot's of koochiee koo....soon to called married...yeah you heard it right..They are going to get married soon...

Nyonika Malhotra - of course an evil witch...loves only money, power and fame....can do anything for this.... real mother of Manik but never treated him as a son...for her he is just a bank with no limit....people says that a mother can't be evil but yeah she is...

other characters will be introduced as the story continue...

do tell how am I going...this is my first attempt to write something....prologue will be uploaded soon....do read and comment... :)