The Guys Help Out ~ Part: 1

In case you guys don't know what these mean....
Y/N ~ Your name
Y/L ~ Your last name
F/S ~ Favorite song
F/C ~ Favorite color
H/C ~ Hair color
E/C ~ Eye color
H/S ~ Hair style
POV ~ Point of view
Italicized words are thoughts
Okay on to the story lol sorry

Your POV

I've been on YouTube for almost two years and almost have 100,000 subscribers. The community is absolutely awesome, understanding, and loving for those who are relatable. It was a complete dream come true to help people who go through very hard things that sometimes can't be fixed. Of course the best medicine for some people.... is laughter. I'm happy to have everybody smile. One small thing I'm not so happy about is living in the same country, town and house for quit some years. God, I need to find a new home... but how and where?! I feel a vibration on my desk. It's Markimoo and Tyler!!! I answer the phone and put it on speaker while I edit my new upcoming video.

Y/N: Hey guys!!! What's happening?

Mark: Oh, nothing much... Trying to think of a new challenge for a video with the guys.

Y/N: Well I'm not much help when someone asks for video suggestions from me....

Tyler: Have you seen your videos, Y/N? There so funny, I laugh until I piss myself!!!

Mark looks at Tyler with a weirded out face.

Y/N: Awe, thanks man!!! I still don't know if I would be much help, but I'll try and think of something though.

Mark: Cool!!!
Tyler: Cool!!!

I hear a very unfamiliar laugh (that you've never heard before) in the background. Very very unfamiliar!!!

Y/N: Hey, who's that laughing in the background?

It sounds like Mark and Tyler are busy with something....

Mark: Sorry Y/N, but we gotta let you go.

Marks voice was faint so it was hard to hear what he was saying.

Y/N: it's okay, do whatever you guys need to do. I'll call you guys later... if that's fine with you and Tyler?

Mark and Tyler look at each other and says this together at once.

Mark & Tyler: Of course, Y/N!!!

Tyler: Call anytime when you need somebody to talk to, okay?

Y/N: Okay cool, thanks you guys!!! Buh-bye

Mark & Tyler: BYE!!! :)

God, I love talking to the guys. Their voices make me feel so comforted and safe. I still can't stop try putting my finger on the unfamiliar laugh I heard earlier in the background. Oh well, I'll ask them who it was the next time I call them.

I finish editing and upload my new video. I've been editing the same video most of the day, so looking at a computer screen made my eyes strained and made my brain very tired. As I tuck myself into my warm, comfy bed; I say to myself.

Good night world, my awesome community and Markimoo & Tyler. See ya tomorrow!!!

A/N ~ Hoi!!! If some of you some of you guys have read my first chapter of The Amazing Feeling Is Not On Fire, I don't think I'm gonna continue it. After writing the first chapter, my brain was dry of ideas and whenever I try to write the next chapter it either doesn't sound right or there's topic issues. But if you guys have suggestions on what I should for the next chapter of AFINOF, please don't hesitate to help out. Okay imma end this here, see y'all in the next chapter.
Love Anna😘💜💙
P. S. I told you guys these chapters would be long lol