"For Y/N."

"Y/N's dad is a king?!? King of what?" Finn exclaimed.

"It says, 'King F/N was ruler of an unknown realm called Emerald Mountain that still remains hidden to this day. Legend says that the kingdom is never in the same place twice,'" Marceline read.

"How is that possible? How can a place just move without a single sign or disturbance?" Bubblegum pondered.

"Not unless it wasn't a kingdom at all," Marceline said.

"What?" Jake spoke up. "Explain."

"It's exactly what the book says. It's a realm. Certain realms can move and shift between folds of dimensions but still leave a trace of where they've left." When she got no immediate response she quickly added, "Don't ask how I know that."

"I'll interrogate you later," PB answered.

"You can interrogate me all day long, babe." The boys couldn't see it, but they could tell she was smirking.

"Oh, hush you."

"Wait, if Marceline's right and that when a realm shifts it leaves a trace, then all we have to do is find the trace!" Finn beamed. "How hard can that be?"

Marceline sucked in her breath. "A lot harder than it sounds, kid."

Finn frowned. "Keep reading, maybe it'll give us a clue."

"Alright. '... never in the same place twice. Once the King had been shown that Marcus was a valuable ally, the two kingdoms vowed a peace between each other. It was a start to a new era and hope for a bright future.

"A few decades later, the King announced to Marcus of the Fey that him and his wife were having a baby. The King promised that no matter what gender it was, it was to be bethrothed to Marcus to ensure harmony between the two kingdoms. They would rule side by side to ensure that every last breath of evil was to be destoryed. Many months later and the King had come to the conclusion that it was indeed, a girl.

"Marcus was estatic and was always found in the kingdom around the Queen around and making sure that she was healthy and happy-'"

"Woah, now we're getting into Y/N's backstory. I don't think we should go this far in, guys," Jake warned. "This is invading her privacy."

"How?" Finn asked.

"Well, I mean, think about it: she's never told us about her history before and whenever we ask more about her, she just changes the topic," Jake said. "I think we should do her a favor and not get into this."

"If you're gonna be a weeny about personal life and backround, then you can leave," Finn retorted. Jake sighed and handed the phone to him, walking away.

"When you get too deep for words, don't say I didn't warn you." The front door shut with a small click and Finn watched out the window as Jake left. "Continue, Marceline."

"'... happy. The baby was (late/early/on time) on (date of birth) and named, Princess Y/N M/N L/N of Emerald Mountain. Marcus was pleased that such a beautiful creature was to be his future bride.

"But things turned for the worse from then. The Queen was killed in a battle of wits and she was found slit by the throat by a knife. To this day, the culprit remains unknown, but the authorities suspect that the muderer killed himself soon after and therefore shut the case down. The King was distraught with the casualty of his wife and made a very risky move for his daughter.

"With the help of some of the Fey and his own court, they snuck the young girl - of only age ten - out of the kingdom and into the world. Marcus knew that this was for the best, yet was determined to seek his beloved for years to come. Marcus Jean Lockewind of the Fey, has not returned to his kingdom ever since and has left it under the order of King F/N M/N L/N of Emerald Mountain.'"

No one spoke for the longest time until Bonnie did. "We already know what happened in the end."

"Marcus found her and now they're dating, just like the King promised him all those years ago," Finn whispered. "But how? All of these recorded events were sooo long ago. Marcus is centuries older than her."

"Keep in mind, Y/N was 'ten' when she was transferred out of the kingdom. She may appear to be seventeen now, but I have a suspension that she has been holding back years of experience. Maybe even decades," Bubblegum said.

"So, she's not as young as we all thought. And neither is Marcus," Marceline said through gritted teeth.

"You read it, Marcy. Marcus knew that the Fey were down with the times, so he updated it to give it a more hip vibe," PB sighed. "This was even before the Great Mushroom War."

"How can you tell?" Finn asked.

"Context clues," PB slammed her fist on the table. "But now we know what to expect. Marcus is firm in his belief and promise that Y/N needs to rid the world of all evil."

"That can't be all bad," Marceline said. "Right?"

"Wrong. Marcus and King F/N want to rid the world of all evil. That means anything that has done even a smidge of bad needs to be... exterminated."

"But, everyone's done something wrong in their life. Nobody's perfect," Finn said.

"Exactly."

Finn didn't get at first what she meant by that, but gasped when he figured it out. "They want to kill everything."

"Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner," Marceline said sarcastically.

"They can't do that!" Finn exclaimed. "They can't just destroy Ooo! It's impossible!"

"Finn, we've seen what Y/N is capable of. She could plant entire worlds if she wanted. She's a very powerful being with a lot of potential that's just waiting to be unlocked. That Marcus is trying to unlock," PB sighed.

"Then why don't we go barge in there and save her?!?"

"Okay. One, chill out man. Two, we don't know where Marcus's current location is. And three, she would hate you even more if you just went into her home and killed her boyfriend with no explanation," Marcy said.

"But I do have an explanation-"

"A reasonable explanation."

Finn huffed. "If you're so smart, Marceline, then tell us your great plan."

"Rally every kingdom. We don't know long it will take Y/N to manipulate her dark energy, but she picks up quick so I say send out warnings now. If we can get everyone together in a giant force of protection then we can have a greater chance of surviving whatever they throw at us. Lastly, let's try to talk with Y/N. We might be able to convince her that destruction isn't the answer."

"She won't believe us. Her mother was killed that way," Finn said.

"She might. She's gotten all of this way with believing that love is more effective than violence," PB defended her girlfriend. "We just need to remind her of that."

"That's so crazy, it just might work!" Finn grinned. "Let's do this. For Y/N!"

"For Y/N!"