"I'm glad we met", I say closing my eyes. "Me too", Tanner replies. He's saying something else but I can't hear him because I'm slowly drifting off to sleep.

***

Voices. That's what I'm hearing. I wake up to voices. Very quite voices. Like two people are whispering. Well duh Kenzie what else would it be?
My eyes slowly open to see Quentin and Tanner standing up by his couch. Quentin glances at me. He smiles and I sit up then wave. Quentin nudges Tanner and he turns around.

Tanner smiles showing his braces. I smile too and get get up. I sit at the edge of the bed. "Good morning sleepy head", Quentin says patting my head. I close my eyes and smile then stand up.

"So we're gunna do the first bathtub PO box opening today", Tanner says as I take my hair down. "Okay, sounds like fun", I say taking my brush out of my bag and start to untangle my hair.

Soon my hair is wavy from curling it the other day. Which I think is pretty cute. I throw my brush in my bag and run my hand through my hair. "So were planning on filming in a few hours so we shes enough time to set up, eat and yeah", Tanner says smiling.

And just then my stomach decided to imitate a whale. "Are to hungry?", Tanner asks smiling. I nod and give him an innocent smile. "Come on let's go get food", he says opening his door and walking out. I follow close behind him and Quentin behind me.

Tanner pulls out a chair for me and I giggle then sit down. "So what do you want?", Tanner asks. "Eh, I don't care. Whatever's fine. I'm not picky", I say looking over at him. He nods and a few minutes later Tanner sets a bowl of fruity pebbles in front of me. I smile as a thank you then start eating. 

Once I finish Tanner takes the bowl and sets it in the sink. "Thank you", I say and Tanner nods. "Do yo need anything from your house? Like a swimming suit?", Tanner asks. "Yeah, could you take me home quickly so I can pick up a few things?", I ask getting up and turning to him.

"Yeah sure. Let's go", he says. Quentin gets up from his spot next to me and we head out the door. "Are you just gunna go bear foot?", Tanner asks smiling. "Yup", I reply before walking outside.

The pavement and is cold beneath my feet and I shiver. I feel my feet come up from under me. I look back to see Tanner holding me. My lips twitch up into a smile and he keeps walking.

A few moments later, he gets to the car and places me down. "Thanks", I say rubbing my hands together. "Welcome", he says smiling before running around the other side of the car. He unlocks it and me, Quentin, and Tanner get inside. Me in the back seat.

Soon we get to my house "I'll be right back",
I say before jumping out then run up to the house. I open the door, and thank god it's unlocked because I forgot my keys. Hehe.

"Kenzie? Is that you?", my mom yells from the kitchen. "Yeah. Just home to get a few things then going back to Tanners", I say. "Okay honey. I love you", she yells. "Love you too mom", I yell before running up to my room and grabbing a one piece and shorts. I also get some slides and out them on.

I walk back down stairs and yell bye to my mom. "Bye Kenzie! See you later!", she yells back. I walk outside to the car and get inside.

"Get everything?", he asks. "Yeah", I say and he pulls out of my drive way.

Once we get back to Tanners house, we go inside and I change in the bathroom. I look in the mirror to make sure everything is covered. The shorts cover my cuts by a few inches, I just hope they don't ride up. The one piece obviously covers the cuts and scars on my stomach so the only thing left showing is my arms. But they Its have slightly noticeable scars. Hopefully they won't see.

The swimsuit itself is a black and has slits on the side which don't show my cuts and is a little low in the boob department. I am so glad it comes with a built in bra. The shorts are black with white trimming so it matches the suit.

I put some makeup on but not much. Just some mascara, a little eyeliner and I did my eyebrows too.

(Kenzie's suit)

I gather up my cloths and walk out of the bathroom

I gather up my cloths and walk out of the bathroom. I knock on the door because I don't and to walk in on changing boys. A faint come in sounds through the door and I walk in. I put my cloths away then look up at Tanner. He's already looking at me. "What", I say feeling self conscious. "I didn't realize they made one pieces like that", he says gesturing towards me. "I think the words your trying to find is, she looks hot", Quentin says. I laugh throwing my head back.

"Sure", I say calming down. "He's right. You do look... hot", he says smiling. I try to stop the blush from rising up to my cheeks, but I bet I failed. So I put my hair up in a messy bun.

"Lets go up and start filming.", Tanner says and we follow him upstairs and too. Let's do this.

***

Once we got done filming I washed the remaining bubbles off me then dried off. I changed in the bathroom, and waited for Tanner in his room.

So I'm just laying on his bed writing on my phone. After about twenty minutes, Tanner and Quentin came in and I sat up. "Hey", Tanner says climbing onto the bed next to me. "That was tiering", he says resting his head in my lap.

I laugh quietly at him and Quentin goes to my other side of me and puts his head on my thigh. "Yeah. That was", Quentin says. I set my phone down at pat there heads.

"You two are baby's", I say laughing. And guess what happened next? They started 'crying' lol baby's. Oh wow.

(A/N) hey guy! So i has a rough morning. So I stared my period yesterday and then I woke up to cramps and I was like "well. Not sleeping any time soon", so I got up to find a hot pad, and my friend was asleep next to me, and I got the hot pad, went back to bed and guess what? It didn't help! So I called for my mom, she came in, we went to the bathroom and I sat in the toilet for about thirty minutes after taking ibuprofen, then I threw the frikin ibuprofen up cause my cramps where so bad. Then I laid on the floor for about an hour with my head in my moms lap. I ate half a cracker after that and threw that up! Then I moved to the couch and felt a little better. Yay!

K sorry for the long authors note. Just a few more things I promise. Okay so when I updated the last chapter it was after 12 and then I didn't upload the rest of the day so today I was like, darn. I didn't update yesterday then I realized I did so I was happy. lol. K that's about it so please don't forget to vote on this chapter, comment and add this book. It would mean the world to me if at least one person voted on this. Okay thanks so much for reading, and bye for now my loves💜