Pain Chapter 1

I wake up to the Batman theme song playing loudly by my ear. It's my Batman alarm clock that I've had for ages. My dad always complains about how loud it plays, but it's the best alarm clock ever to be! I sit up and plant my feet on the floor next to my bed. Today is going to be another day of pain, I know it.

I pick out a Green Day t-shirt and some black flared jeans. I LOVE flared jeans, they are comfy. You're probably thinking it's sick that I don't wash my hair every morning. If you wash your hair EVERY morning it's going to fall off sometime, and I WANT to keep my hair please.

I got up and did my little 5 min. morning routine that I always did.  I wasn't that feminine as all the other girls. I made sure to spray a truck load of girl axe on my body. I LOVE axe. I brushed my teeth and all the usual things. Soon I was finished.

I ran out of the bathroom and rain into the kitchen. Being hyper as usual, yes even in the mornings. I had gone over to the desk that had our family computer to turn on some music. I turned on my favorite Disturbed CD The Sickness. I reached into the cupboard to get some Frosted Flakes, I set them onto the counter and got milk out of the fridge. I had a strong love for Frosted Flakes. Don't ask.

So I just sat at our little breakfeast table eating and awkwardly sat there listening to Disturbed. I'm a pretty awkward person if you ask me. I had to be at school in 13 min. so I got up and washed my bowl. I turned of my music and rushed to the front door. I sat down on the ground to put on my Red Chuck Taylor Converse. I have about 8 pairs of Converse so far. I would only wear my Converse or my combat boots. The only high heels I would wear would be Chuck Taylor high heels. But they don't make those so sad face.  Hopefully they will someday though.

I picked up my red and black plaid book bag and rain outside. 10th grade had just started to it was only August. The high school wasn't very far from my home. The leaves on the trees had seemed to be a painted rust orange or pale yellow. I loved fall, it's so beautiful and peacefull. The beauty of the trees reflected on my mood. I smiled a little about how the trees reminded me of my old best friend. His name was Drew, we used to do everything together. Until the day he moved and never spoke to me again. Those days were very painful. I loved him more than a friend. But I don't like to talk about him too much.

Before I knew it I had arrived at the school. I hated school. It's not the work, it's the kids who think it's fun to bully the crap out of me. Everyday I try to think it's going to get better but it never does. I take a deep breath and walk into the school yard. Here comes the pain. I brace myself.

"Look. There's the emo kid."

"There is the weird camera girl"

"You should just go kill yourself"

"Bitch"

"Emo"

"Slag"

"The music you listen to is shit"

This is my daily day at school. Fun? Nope.