ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 1: ųŋ۷ɛıƖıŋɠ

Sasuke froze. He was completely and utterly in disbelief at the sight in front of him.

They weren't aware that they were in danger. When he looked up, he saw that Naruto had seemingly protected them.  Even Kakashi looked unnerved.

"What's wrong? Scaredy cat?" He smirked while glancing over his shoulder at the shocked boy.

Sasuke's eyes widened.

"Oh great. Just when I thought I could hide from you guys a little while longer." he grinned.

"Wh-what are you talking about you idiot! You didn't have to do this!" Now he was confused. Hide what from them?

All of a sudden-POOF! The Naruto he knew disappeared and there stood a strange teen that looked like a older version of him.

"What the hell?!?" Now everyone was really confused. Actually, that was an understatement.

"N-naruto? Is that you?" Kakashi managed to stutter out.

"What? Oh this?" he gestured to himself, "Well it's a pretty funny story actually..." He smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head.

"Never mind that now though I have some important business to attend to." his face turned serious.

"There he is! It's him." An unknown rogue shinobi yelled to the twenty other men that had surrounded them.

What in the world is happening here!?! Sakura thought to herself.

"Kakashi." Naruto, or the person that looked like him rather, said sharply.

The jonin was already in a fighting position.

"Kakashi! Leave this to me! They're not after you! I'll explain all this later, just protect Sakura and Sasuke and you guys watch my back." He barred his teeth.

"What the hell is this all about?!?" Their sensei was as on edge as ever.

Somehow they had managed to get in the position of a circle. It was Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi clockwise in that order.

"Kakashi! Listen to me!"

Kakashi finally looked at him, suspicion lurking in his eyes.

"Just.  Please, just stay with them this is my problem and I'll take care of it. "

His expression was unreadable, but after a few torturous seconds of searching for any signs of betrayal or lies, he finally nodded.

"It's him alright!  It's the same ninja from two nights ago!" One of the enemy ninja yelled out.

Naruto glanced back to his comrades.

If I let them live they'll cause even more trouble for me and my team, plus there's too many of them.  Should I kill them?

He heard chains unravelling from behind them.

Oh well. 

"We'll even let those kids and the guy go.  If you surrender." The leader I assume...

In the blink of an eye, he appeared out of nowhere behind the unsuspecting person and sliced his throat.

"You killed our leader you bastard! You're gonna pay for that!" One of his subordinates headed for him but it was poorly timed.

Naruto dodged to the side and spun around then pierced the shinobi's stomach with the katana blade he unsheathed earlier from it's holster.

The other men gasped. But it didn't last long. He was unstoppable, a blur that cut and sliced and stabbed in a fury. Soon enough nothing was left except for the bloody corpses.

The last one standing cowered in fear of the masked man standing before him. Sword point at his neck.

"Who are you?  How did you find me?" He just glared at him and kept his mouth shut.  He had a pretty good idea what was happening, but just in case...

"Fair enough. I'll just give you to the Interrogation Corps." With the hilt of his katana, he knocked the man unconscious and tied him up.

He looked back to check on his team, the two kids had fainted in the midst of it all but Kakashi was alright, physically at least.

"Just who are you?" The silver haired nin exclaimed as he eyed the mess.

"I," The mysterious blond threw the captive over his soldier,

"am Uzumaki Naruto."