What Is Not Expected

Start from the beginning

"So let's start with the boy in brown .." -shizou (teacher)

"Oh me" he stood up "I'm Noah Evens ,I was in E.U.S as the English united schools ..." then he sat down ..

"What that's all..so let's continue to the lovely lady behind him .." -shizou

"I-I'm Suzan R-Roberts I was too in E.U.S ...I hope everyone would like me to be there friend .." she said trembling then sat down ..

"That was nice of u Suzan and the guy that is reading the book" -teach

He stood up still glued to the book he is reading in and said "I'm Alan Shop ,I was in the E.U.S I really don't care if I make friends or not ..so It's your choice" then he sat down ..

"Wow is he always like that ?" -teach

"Yeah he is ...oh let me introduce myself ..I'm Kevin Benjamin I was in E.U.S and I hope everyone has a great time in school ..."

"Wow that was pretty nice ..now to the cat guy..." -teach

"Don't call me cat guy ...I'm Neko himimekei ,My master send me to school so it's my first year being here .."

"And this is the first time I ever teach a cat ..to the blondy.." -shizou

"I'm Nicole Adriana ,I was in the E.U.S and I would like everyone to be my friend .." then sat down in a girly way ..

"Ok ,next to the red haired guy ..."-shizou

"I'm Ace Avoucado I was in the E.U.S and I hope really do hope that no one makes fun of my last name cause it's a fruit.. "

"Ok that was kinda nice ...next to the girl that smashed the door open .."

"I'm Scarlet kristoph I was in the E.U.S and no one try to bother my friend !!" Then sat down angry

"That was scary ..and last but not least Mr. Kurunekei in the back .."

" I'm Yuki Kurunekei I was in the E.U.S and now I'm here..."

"That's it, no 'I hope Mister Hilia will exept me in his class' fine ok ..."

"I bet that she exepts u first..." -noah

"Stop joking and it's a 'he' ..."

"No it's a she ...oh I forgot that Yuki didn't tell u that he was a girl .." he said smirking as I made an X sign with my hands ,he smirked as the teacher was trying to figure out what he said..

"What do u meen as he was a girl ?" Shizou turned his head to meet my eyes ...

"That's enough now Noah !!" Scarlet jumped up and slammed her hands onto the desk

"What ..I just wanted to tell him the truth ..." he said turning his head to Scar and smiled evily..

"U didn't answer me young man ..." the teacher said angry

"Let's say yuki broke a rule between N-..." I got up and stuffed a peice of paper in his mouth...

"Let's talk outside" I said to the teacher as I pulled him outside and then we slammed the door behind us ...as everyone in class was wispering ...

Outside the class room

"Tell me what your friend was taking about ..." he crosed his hands as I told him almost everything ...

Inside the class room

Scarlet got up to Noah ..

"What did I tell u !! Enough was enough !!" -Scarlet