Not even five seconds pass before he stalks over to me at an inhumane speed and I immediately extend my arms forward to prevent him from coming any closer. It doesn’t work at all because he shoves my hands out of the way and his hard body pins me against the cold wall.

“What the hell is wrong with you, Harry!” I say while glaring at him. Closing my eyes momentarily, I sigh and look back up at him. The longer I gaze up into his eyes, the more I realize that it’s starting to diminish into a different shade.

His eyes transforming into a brighter color signifies that he’s amused and my assumptions become correct when his facial expressions softens up, earning his lips to twist up into a grin. I seriously can’t with him right now.

“You know I’m just kidding right? I saw the whole thing from the door and I saw that you didn’t read it” He says, humor evidently laced in his voice. “Baby.”

I shake my head at him. “Don’t ‘baby’ me right now. You just got me pissed off for no apparent reason. I’m so mad at you right now.” I say while avoiding eye contact and a chuckle escapes from his lips.

“Well, then I guess my motives paid off well then.” He says, clearly proud of himself.

I look at him as if he has five heads while raising my eyebrows. “What motives? If you were purposely trying to get me mad then, you’re a piece of shit that needs help as soon as possible. No one in the right mind would do something like that and find it entertaining.” I say and his fingertips feel like ice against my warmed skin once they rest right above my waistline. He rolls his eyes and I contemplate about a question for a while before asking it. “What are you, a sadist?” I say jokingly.

As the question leaves my mouth and enters into his hearing radius, his face contorts in shock. “Hell no,” he says, while eyeing down at me in a mixture of confusion and disgust. “What would even possess you to ask such an idiotic question?” he asks incredulously.

I scoff. “Oh, I don’t know. Maybe what you just did prior to this conversation was a little bit along the lines of something called ‘sadism’. You got me upset and found some type of pleasure in doing so.” I say while smiling smugly. “I don’t know, Harry, you sound pretty sadistic to me.” I tease up at him.

Titling my chin up with the pad of his thumb, my gaze flickers to his tongue that slowly glides over his luscious red lips. “Me, handcuffing your wrists onto my bed and ravenously fucking you while you’re blindfolded, is sadistic. But I don’t know,” his hands roam down my legs agonizingly slow before they halt mid-thigh and he hoists me up, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist and my arms hang loosely around his neck. “It sounds very erotic. I don’t see anything wrong with a little role-play, you, being the submissive and me, dominating you. You know, London, rough sex could become pleasurable sex.” He says seductively and I turn my head to the side to avoid his gaze, undeniably flushed from his words.

The more I’m with Harry, the more I start to question humanity. I thought people were sometimes joking when they said boys have sex on their mind twenty- four- seven but I’m starting to believe it even more as days pass by. Harry is a perfect example of a sex crazed hormonal teenager, and to think of all the things roaming through his head is baffling, considering he’s always blunt about everything.

“Is BDSM your new fetish now?” I finally ask after a couple of moments. I take note on his eyes, how they start dilating in size the longer he stares straight at me as well as the elongation of the smirk plastered on his glorious face.

He brings his head forward and dips his face in the crook of my neck. His lips brush over the exposed skin and instantly goose bumps start to arise on my skin like a flick of a match. Leaving soft open mouthed kisses along my jawline, the all too familiar tingly sensation travels all through my body.  “Possibly.” He says, breath fanning across my skin and I can tell that he’s grinning.