"Park Yi Eun finally socializes with his subordinates, what a sight!" Victoria teased as Yi Eun shook his head slightly and took his drink.

Our food had arrived and it was absolutely scrumptious. I mean, after taking a meal on campus, this is totally breathe-taking. I really wish I could eat the food here rather than the ones on campus.

Jason shot me a look and I returned it to him with an eyebrow raised. He gave me a thumbs up and I nodded my head gingerly as I grinned. I guess he had the same thought as me.

To be honest, the two of us felt completely out of place with Yi Eun and his colleagues. They were all in the Chemistry department and Yi Eun was their head. I would say that Yi Eun is one weird guy seeing how their aren't any male lecturers in this department. I mean all boys hate chemistry right?

Anyways, I was pretty grateful Jason came along to endure this awkwardness with me. Everyone was talking about work on the table making Jason and I not daring to speak out or say anything. I couldn't understand all the derogatory terms they were using.

I'm sorry that my Chemistry isn't that strong.

I bit into my steak once more and almost let out a groan of satisfaction. That is if there wasn't anyone around except Yi Eun.

"How's the food?" Yi Eun whispered to me and I gave him a huge grin," It's fantastic."

"Eat more pig-" Just before he could complete his sentence, Victoria shook his shoulders harshly as he diverted his attention to her.

"Let's go play darts!" Victoria said and I almost let out a grimace. How old were they?

"It's-"

"Come on, don't be such a spoilsport. It's your first outing with your department." She whined before pulling Yi Eun from the table. Everyone was at the games corner there.

I guess this bistro is quite cool with all the games corner and their food is awesome as well. I slouched on the table as I picked at the remnants of my food. Although I had been famished, the portion had been quite hefty and I was filled up before I had finished everything.

"So how's the meal?" Jason finally spoke for the first time on the table and I pursed my lips," The food's amazing but the talk was boring."

Jason's eyes lit up as he grinned," Precisely! The sulfurbenezicblabla shit is so boring. I can't believe they got into an intense debate on that."

I chuckled as I hit my palms together and nodded my head. Well, at least I had someone who thinks the same as me.

"Darts are so old school." Jason commented as he rested his chin on his arm.

"But it's amazing how they are able to hit bull's eye though." Just as I finished commenting, Yi Eun's dart hit the bull's eye and the others cheered for him. My eyes widened. I could never have such precise aim. I can't even draw a straight line with a ruler for God's sake.

"Do you want to walk around to digest the food while they are playing the game?" Jason asked and without a second thought I agreed. I hated waiting and sitting at one spot. Jason got our from his seat and I dragged it out as I followed behind him. We walked out of the bistro and was immediately greeted by a cold gush of air. I sneezed, caught off guard from the weather. Malaysia had such a strange weather pattern. I remember how scorching hot it had been when  first arrived and now it felt like Spring. I felt my nose getting blocked as my eyes became teary just from this gush of cold air. Jason shook his head as he took off his jacket and put it on my shoulder, "Such a girl."