"Well-" Just as I was about to reply him,I tripped against a pebble and stumbled. Yi Eun quickly grabbed my forearm to bring me back to my balance before slightly putting his hand at my back, guiding me along the path. I was shocked by his gesture. The warmth of his arm on my back rippled through my body, sending tingles throughout me and making my heart skip a beat.

"You were saying?" Yi Eun broke me out of my trance and diverted my attention away from the warm sensation on my back. I let out a small cough before replying him," Math was super boring. I couldn't understand anything and Jeremy just didn't make sense."

Yi Eun let out a small smile as he looked at me," What about my class?"

"Technically, it was a get to know your lecturer session rather than class but then again, you should be glad that I am a huge fan of chemistry so your classes will never be boring." I answered and he laughed.

"Well, with such a hot lecturer how could lessons be boring?" Yi Eun winked at me and I chocked at my saliva.

"Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief. Is this really that Yi Eun that always just do research?

Yi Eun opened the passenger door for me as I stepped into it. Well, I didn't notice it but we had arrived at his car. Yi Eun didn't answer me as he started his car and the doors for the back seats opened, with Jason and Victoria stepping in.

"Let's go." Yi Eun announced as he started driving off. I pursed my lips as I looked out of the window, enjoying the scenery.

"So Hae Ri, you look young," Victoria broke the silence in the car and I looked away from the window," What do you do?"

"I'm actually still a student," I muttered as Victoria made a 'o' face and nodded her head.

"She's studying in Curtin as well as that guy that there and you are probably going to meet them in your lectures." Yi Eun elaborated as she let out a shocked look.

"She's one of the freshies?" Victoria asked and Yi Eun nodded while she chuckled and sat back to her seat," You're lucky to have Yi Eun as your husband."

"Why?" I couldn't help ask and Victoria chuckled," Well, he's the unit coordinator and none of his students ever failed before. I'm sure he will pay extra attention to you seeing how you are married to him."

"Is this an arranged marriage?" Jason suddenly asked and the car was in awkward silence. I cleared my throat trying to think of an explanation while Yi Eun pulled up the car," We are here."

Avoiding the question, we got down of Yi Eun's car and made our way to the car.